Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Haha I appreciate it dudes, I still suck at it, I only had 3 weeks to get it down and I'm not a shredder at all so it's coming along but special thanks to Nolly for skyping with me to help me figure it out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
That's awesome, Jake! I wish I could come see you. Sadly, the nearest venue you're going to be at is 8.5 hrs away :(

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
thats awesome. although i wont watch the video until i see the band live. dont want to ruin hearing it live for the first time. thats not lame right?

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
I love how Misha was like, hey cameraman, don't look at me, look at Jake. He's playing the solo. That made me laugh, haha.

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
Mark is running into the crestboard with the rest of the guys, and then out to the monitors

mountainjam

Reaction score
Haha I appreciate it dudes, I still suck at it, I only had 3 weeks to get it down and I'm not a shredder at all so it's coming along but special thanks to Nolly for skyping with me to help me figure it out.

You def didnt suck with it tonight dude, I think the entire crowd was shocked when you pulled it off :bowdown:

VILARIKA

Reaction score
Mark has been touring with them since they dropped Alex. It's pretty ridiculous. I'd LOVE to see a periphery show and have them play Passengers haha.

I thought Nolly filled in first? And I really want them to play Passengers too, but I think one of them said they won't do it cause time didn't permit for it. Aw shucks...

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Hell yeah awesome show! Dudes, the VIP Package is totally worth it, if you don't have it yet, get it! Artist Arena sucks though, gave me the wrong time to be there but Misha was totally awesome and took time to go through everything with me. Also that dB1 Javelin of his IS FUCKING SEX!!! Best guitar my hands have ever felt!

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
God... I was so jazzed for the 9/3 show in Raleigh... but then my band got a gig. Oh well.

Last week, the gig got cancelled! I can go see Periphery! WOOT!

BUt... wait... no ticket link... what's this? Greene Street? Even closer, very good since I work Saturdays and don't get off til 5:30! WOOT!

Wait... it's at 3pm...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

Oh well, glad it was a good show guys! Hopefully you'll hit the Orange Peel in Asheville again, maybe I can catch you there!! :yesway:

')