Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Dan Halen

Reaction score
they should throw a western PA show or 2 in for their next tour after Juggernaut. like somewhere near the Pittsburgh area or somewhere near it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jboogie

Reaction score
you guys killed it at the palladium last night. Sad to see that THA could not make it, but you and Textures more than made up for it :hbang:

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Misha, when are you gunna get your .strandberg*? I think we definitely need soundclips a la dB1.

Make it happen! :lol:

templton89

russki 3Dartist dude
Reaction score
^ so should i be looking for a Jesus dude with thumbs up to share some spiritual moments with? :lol:

Petal

Reaction score
So is periphery playing at the ottobar on october 8th?
On their myspace it says they are, but on the ottobar website it does not even say they are playing that day.

bhakan

Reaction score
So does anybody know what the contortionists sets have been like on the tour? I haven't listened to them much, and wanna know what songs to check out.

Also, some shows have had local bands opening, anybody know who (if any) are gonna be playing in Philly?

VILARIKA

Reaction score
Damn, the NYC show was awesome. I'm pretty sure Alex was the sound guy for all the bands minus the opener, and he killed it. All the bands sounded awesome! Probably the best sounding live performance I have heard. I guess the next time they come back, they will come with a new album as well :evil:

space frog

Reaction score
^ so should i be looking for a Jesus dude with thumbs up to share some spiritual moments with? :lol:

lol

So does anybody know what the contortionists sets have been like on the tour? I haven't listened to them much, and wanna know what songs to check out.

Also, some shows have had local bands opening, anybody know who (if any) are gonna be playing in Philly?

Contortionist played Flourish, Primal Directive, Vessel, Contact and Oscillator in Montreal I think. Prolly was the same most tour.

Rap Hat

the:pawn.project
Reaction score
I have a couple songs recorded from the NYC show (Jetpacks, Buttersnips, new song, two others) and I'll be putting them up soon. It was definitely a tight show, sound was good and the crowd got into it. Contortionist rocked too, it was a little more subdued than when I saw them with Whitechapel but it still rocked.

Insanity

Nurturer
Reaction score
Here is one of the most interesting and fun interviews i have ever done! Enjoy! Interview: Periphery’s guitarist Misha Mansoor

So friggin nice not to read the same boring thing :p.
More interviewers should spend time reading other interviews from artists and try and make theirs a unique one.
Cant stand reading the same one over and over. Cant even imagine what its like answering the same questions :p

Are you gonna be around during the Sweden show. Perhaps at your merch booth?. Would be awesome to meet you dude.

Djent246

Can I haz guitar?
Reaction score
@Bulb

When are us guys over here in Ireland gonna get a show? Literally dying to see you guys some day soon!

Shane :hbang:

templton89

russki 3Dartist dude
Reaction score
DAT NOTE
imag0197p.jpg

')