Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
I will honestly say, the EVH 5150 III is genuinely one of the best amps I've ever tried. Did you consider tracking some stuff just with the amp as is?

doing this would lead hundreds of teenagers who worked all summer and saved up for axe fx's to the brink of suicide I think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
doing this would lead hundreds of teenagers who worked all summer and saved up for axe fx's to the brink of suicide I think.

Oh, so you're in on that plan too then?

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score

I actually think they should put this on the record as a joke/hidden track, something like Ragtime Dandies :lol:

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
What do you mean, this isn't really the preview of the new album? It sounded pretty jenty to me...

It has the odd time signatures at the end and everything, but the "fans" will kill them if the album doesn't sound exactly like the first.

Now it's time to wait for the first batch of DooEeYa bands :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Just from the clips I've heard so far it sounds like this album is going to be a step up from the last. Spencer's vocals are awesome.

Are you still recording two albums?

space frog

Reaction score
I will honestly say, the EVH 5150 III is genuinely one of the best amps I've ever tried. Did you consider tracking some stuff just with the amp as is?

mmmh I'd agree, but arent the cleans very meeeh on these amps? I know that Peavey aint really among the best clean amps out there, and since the EVH is basically peavey, I guess it's the same thing.

bulb

Reaction score
mmmh I'd agree, but arent the cleans very meeeh on these amps? I know that Peavey aint really among the best clean amps out there, and since the EVH is basically peavey, I guess it's the same thing.

Actually not only is this amp made by Fender and not Peavey, but it also has good cleans for a change!

')