Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Reaction score
I've been listening to the 1:30 previews on iTunes a lot recently and I just have to say that they sound amazing. Misha, you and the rest of Periphery have done an amazing job and I'm saying this from just the previews, and the already released songs! The Froggin' Bullfish and Mile Zero previews sound particularly amazing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
No results for them when I search for Periphery or Periphery II in iTunes.

rug

Reaction score
Yikes. That Youtube rip of Scarlet is pretty...uh...rough. It only took 10 seconds for me to close that window haha. I think I'll just wait to hear it in GOOD quality.

arkohors

Reaction score
No results for them when I search for Periphery or Periphery II in iTunes.

Samples on itunes are available in the Netherlands store.

In itunes, when in the "itunes store," go to the bottom and look for "change country" (it's under the manage headline). From there, change the country to the netherlands, then search for periphery. You'll see the periphery II link.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Samples on itunes are available in the Netherlands store.

In itunes, when in the "itunes store," go to the bottom and look for "change country" (it's under the manage headline). From there, change the country to the netherlands, then search for periphery. You'll see the periphery II link.

It works with Canada as well.

Reaction score
Does anyone else's previews on the Canadian store mess up? Both Ragnarok and Luck as a Constant are the same track, and I haven't head LaaC for years, so I don't know which track I'm missing out on. :lol:

I'm really enjoying how legitimately heavy you're all going on the heavy parts of this release. :agreed:

Why are you using the Canadian store? :lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

No more iTurd for people! Someone uploaded the teasers to Youtube finally. And with a great audio quality.

bulb

Reaction score
man those 1:30 samples piss me off, they give away way too much but don't give you the context of the song either.
I would seriously rather have people hear the whole thing instead of those samples.

')