Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

bulb

Reaction score
I don't think they will be adding options sadly, go with cmdistro if you prefer the option there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
Is there ANY way someone who's 5 weeks away (from July 2) from turning 21 can get in short of using a fake? This is the umpteenth concert/music event that I'm unable to go to just because of age, and now I'm so close...

Reaction score
Oh man, I would have loved to go to the listening party. It surely is a bummer, it would have been awesome to make the trip to DC my big Summer thing to do haha

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
Im falling deeply in love with Scarlet. You guys have truly outdone yourselves.

edit - 1:38 in, Spencer does some weird shit with his voice, and i love it. just fyi.

Bobo

Reaction score
I don't think they will be adding options sadly, go with cmdistro if you prefer the option there!

Sorry but it's ignorant question time. I went to CMDistro and found nothing for a preorder or the new CD at all (not sure if it's 1 or 2 CD's now, haven't keep up I guess). My local Hot Topic closed so can't get it there. Halp ole Bulbous one, I must have all new materials :djent:

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
So looking at the comments on the lyrics to Scarlet that Spencer posted on Facebook, I don't think Periphery will ever live down doing things with odd structures. Why are people focusing on it so much? Good music is good music no matter how it is.

fungwabus117

Reaction score
Misha's post made me curious about this, does anyone have any insight into when CDs are shipped to warehouses, and when the warehouses send them off to stores? Is it well in advance, or as close to release as possible to avoid leakage? You'd think it'd be earlier to avoid shipping fuckups and stuff.

bulb

Reaction score
Is there ANY way someone who's 5 weeks away (from July 2) from turning 21 can get in short of using a fake? This is the umpteenth concert/music event that I'm unable to go to just because of age, and now I'm so close...

How you get in is up to you, but know that it has nothing to do with us and everything to do with the venue, and DC tends to be pretty strict about IDs. So if you get caught, or they refuse you entry, there is nothing we can do about it.

bulb

Reaction score
Misha's post made me curious about this, does anyone have any insight into when CDs are shipped to warehouses, and when the warehouses send them off to stores? Is it well in advance, or as close to release as possible to avoid leakage? You'd think it'd be earlier to avoid shipping fuckups and stuff.

I would guess it is about a week, our debut leaked 6 days before australian release, and with any luck we might meet or even beat that this time around haha!

Ambit

Beansack!
Reaction score
How you get in is up to you, but know that it has nothing to do with us and everything to do with the venue, and DC tends to be pretty strict about IDs. So if you get caught, or they refuse you entry, there is nothing we can do about it.
This makes me think about the last time I went to a Periphery concert in Chicago, during the Safety Fire a security guard caught my brother giving me a sip of beer.... got kicked out before Periphery..... then talked to Mrak abt getting us in while my friend talked to Jake about it haha..... and yeah, bands can't do shit about that stuff really.

Sikthness

Reaction score
I would guess it is about a week, our debut leaked 6 days before australian release, and with any luck we might meet or even beat that this time around haha!

Man w/ a cd this anticipated, you know some kid is gonna leak it literally ten minutes after gettin to work the day it arrives at warehouses. Like the shipment will come in, and some metal head kid will injest the ipecac he brought to work and walk into his boss's office and start vomiting all over them (to really sell how ill he is), and ask to be sent home immediately. Then bam! Periphery II all up on the internets.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
I like having something to look forward to personally :shrug:

*OH* And paying for my music.

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
This makes me think about the last time I went to a Periphery concert in Chicago, during the Safety Fire a security guard caught my brother giving me a sip of beer.... got kicked out before Periphery..... then talked to Mrak abt getting us in while my friend talked to Jake about it haha..... and yeah, bands can't do shit about that stuff really.

Yeah I know it's ultimately up to the venue but I wasn't sure whether Meesh and company had any sort of say in it. Venues are always really stupid about underage drinking and generally make shit up when it comes to the law to cite just so they can have people there to buy booze. Although it makes good business sense and it does deter troublemakers I fail to see how denying some rando like me who would rather see a band than get wasted the opportunity to do so is anything but silly, especially in cases where I've tried to ask permission in advance and bring a guardian. Whatever... I could always just take the metro back if they deny me entry...

MyxHarnett

Music :D
Reaction score
Man w/ a cd this anticipated, you know some kid is gonna leak it literally ten minutes after gettin to work the day it arrives at warehouses. Like the shipment will come in, and some metal head kid will injest the ipecac he brought to work and walk into his boss's office and start vomiting all over them (to really sell how ill he is), and ask to be sent home immediately. Then bam! Periphery II all up on the internets.
I've preordered the album, but even so I don't think I'll download the leak if it does come out, just because I want it to be as incredible a surprise as it can be. It's much more exciting to listen to it after you've gotten home to a shirt, poster and physical copy than to download it off some torrent site hehe :)

Ambit

Beansack!
Reaction score
hopefully the MTD video will be out before the album, that'll definitely tide me over/keep me from getting the leak

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Im about to order the album. Im curious about the more expensive "limited import" version. Whats the difference?

')