Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groovemasta

Reaction score
Sounds pretty awesome, I didn't give it my full attention I love the drum solo on that one song, better than s/t imo :)

It kind of annoys me the cover is red though, all your music sounds blue :p

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Getting the head unit swapped in my new Subie was already a priority, but I REALLY want to enjoy this album while listening to it in the car so looks like I need to get chopping on that now! :lol: Stock head unit can't handle the awesomeness this record is pouring out! Listened to it twice all the way through, will listen again once I get my cd and my ears aren't fatigued but I'm really loving it. Amazing job to everyone involved! :yesway:

isispelican

Reaction score
I encourage anyone to pick up a guitar right after listening to this album. I had the clearest mind and only cool riffs came out (and they werent all ripoffs xD)

C3Aye

Not C2Aye
Reaction score
Lol, love the tags (Hark Molcomb, buritos to go,poropoporo, progtacos are my favourites). Also, obviously the new album is awesome, currently on the third playthrough listening from the stream. Definitely going to buy a physical copy in the first week of release! :D

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Just got home with my copy.

Thanks Peripheries, That sneaky part to Muramasa JUST Kicked in.. Goosebumps :lol:

This is going to be great, I need to get a nappy for preparation though.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Have a Blast has like 7k plays,
Masamune has 2100.

Great job

EDIT: in case no one understands, the further into the album, the more people quit listening.

What fools

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Bulb how do you do the runs in the Intro part of Luck as a Constant? is it just a palm-muted, alt. picked run? I want to learn this so sooo bad it's ridiculous!!!

osmosis2259

Reaction score
Can't even describe this... I am just a happy listener

If I had to pick two words to describe the album it would be "absolutely beautiful "

Xplozive

Reaction score
Cannot wait to pick the physical copy up tomorrow from JB Hi Fi I want to know these lyrics. I can tell this album will be on repeat for a long time.

Marcus

I kill threads
Reaction score
Just went and picked it up, about to listen for the first time :shred:
The disk is pretty funky

oJbAp.jpg

Just so there's no more confusion :lol:

oT1ak.jpg

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Best. Action. Movie. Secuel. EVER!

Misha, you guys outdone here, although I just finished my first listen today, it flowed so niceley

Sounds pretty awesome, I didn't give it my full attention I love the drum solo on that one song, better than s/t imo :)

It kind of annoys me the cover is red though, all your music sounds blue :p

agreed :lol: srsly, why a Red cover if Misha loves blue? (me too :wub: )

edit: no solo's by Mrak? :c

rug

Reaction score
I can only assume they are going to totally nerd out on the 3rd album and have it be green, so their first three albums are RGB color scheme.

I am exercising great patience and self control by not listening to the stream. Waiting for preorder. I've waited this long, I can wait juuuuuuust a little longer. I think.

Ambit

Beansack!
Reaction score
Home from work, just wana say this is so goddamn good..... I had extremely high expectations and I'm still blown away. Like JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. You guys are the shiiiiiiiiiiit!

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
Mrak was too busy getting chicks and playing Skyrim, murdering his wives.
No time for solo.

')