Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

AdamCook

Reaction score
Cool cover...

I'm assuming he realizes though that his version of the chorus is basically "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Cool cover...

I'm assuming he realizes though that his version of the chorus is basically "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper?

Nice first post, and yes he does haha, that's kinda the joke, every section is in a different style, the first is ripping off Sinatra

Rustee

†The Skyrim Bard†
Reaction score
As a saxophone player myself, I must say that solo was TIGHT. Incredible tone and phrasing.

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
Erised is prob my favorite song off of II... that cover was entertaining on so many levels. And good lord... dat sax solo!

NSXTypeZero

Reaction score
Axel Mansoor (my lil brother) is responsible for the single best Periphery cover ever!! Seriously. Who ever knew Erised could be done like this? Watch and share the fuck out of this:

Great cover :yesway:

Reminds me of Twelve Foot Ninja's 'Coming For You' video :lol:

aturaya

Reaction score
So I found a picture of Spencer holding a thing in my AP Gov book.

UD30i.jpg

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Nice cover.

I was expecting bulb's younger brother to be a younger version of him named led.

bad-dum-tish.

hypotc

Reaction score
A LIFE TO LIVE
A SEDATIVE

.. TIME AFTER TIME!

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
It's a great album, but I personally think BTBAM parallax II is the album of year..

But honestly there's no point moaning and bitching about those polls, it's all about numbers of fan boy's instead of album content..

Periphery II is definitely top 5..

That's just my opinion no hate intended..

Mayhew

Reaction score
This has been a great year for metal and I bought many great albums this year. Cancer Bats, High On Fire, Gojira, The Sword, BTBAM, Deftones, Sylosis, Baroness, DTP etc.

I have to give it to Periphery because I've listened to Periphery II more than any other album this year by 10X. That album hit me right in the sweet spot and has been in constant rotation. I've been singing Spencer's melodies for months now and playing mad air guitar and drums and it has not gotten stale. The writing combined with killer production make it an epic win for me and I'm no fan boi I'm a 32 year old grown ass man.

Axel's cover was brilliant. Well done sir. That solo! Doesn't matter, had sax. I wanna hear that saxamaphone player cover all the solo's on P2.

Latest posts

')