Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Mustard? Bitch I'm ketchup. Zap yo dumbass!

99649-167012-eric-the-red_large.jpg

This ain't a space ship...it's a dodge!

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
The music video, the shirts.. I think Periphery just went full retard. You never go full retard..

mr_fruitbowl

Reaction score
I have only this to say: Juggernaut is my last hope.
In b4 downvote, but this video seriously wasn't my thing. I'm all about silly humor and references to Alien and stuff like that, but this is just next-level postmodern bullshittery. Maybe it'll grow on me, who knows, but I somehow doubt it. I'd much rather see a sci-fi-themed vid for Mile Zero. Yes, I'm fully aware that the band does what they want. No, I'm not telling them what to do. That said, neg rep the shit out of me.

I'm with ya. I didn't like the video, but yeah at least they're doing what they love (mustered & ketchup:nuts:).

aturaya

Reaction score
This is as disgusting as that one cattle decapitation video because of the mustard

MarkPopkie

Reaction score
I get it... Scarlet = Ketchup.
...one should never entertain the taste of ketchup.

Am I doing it right?

All kidding aside... strange video, but good nonetheless. I'm very glad to see a departure from the typical performance video. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...

lava

Gelatinous
Reaction score
Looks like Matt made the rest of the band entertain the taste of scarlet there at the end of the video. Then look what happened; I guess Spencer was right.

EDIT: GODDAMMIT YOU NINJA!

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
Uh oh a band released a funny music video, they suck now.

Yeah dude, this video is funny and that is the necessary and sufficient condition for them now sucking :yesway:. I appreciate your insight. If I see any scholarships for gifted youth I'll send them your way.

**EDIT: Yes I detected the undercurrent of sarcasm but if I interpreted it in the wrong direction then my apologies.

But to keep this on topic...

Spencer would KILL this!

')