Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

bulb

Reaction score
That sounds immense thanks for the heads up man! 15$ for four tracks seems a bit much, hopefully they'll release them normally soon.

To be fair, the 15$ is for the subscription, the songs are just bonus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
They are, we did em for guitar world so they are just releasing them with subscriptions.

Kroaton

Reaction score
So are you still working with Tosin on the new AAL record, or did you guys just work on these two tracks?

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
15 bucks for a subscription isn't bad, if they're putting out stuff like this every now and then I'm on board. Subscribed, downloaded and listened. Dig the HELL out of Optimist and Pessimist, I needed some new clean 8 string material to work up badly. And Vices is pretty damn cool too. I had a 9 hour drive from San Antonio yesterday and spent most of it listening to Calculating Infinity and (') by Frank Zappa, so this is totally up my ally right now :yesway:

lava

Gelatinous
Reaction score
Misha, where was Nolly in SF the other night? And do you just unmute the bass track in your DAW when he's not around?

anomynous

Reaction score
Misha, where was Nolly in SF the other night? And do you just unmute the bass track in your DAW when he's not around?

I know Nolly's visa wasn't approved in time, so he couldn't do the off dates before hand. Jeff was filling in for those. Was he not playing at SS?

bulb

Reaction score
Nolly's visa process ended up taking a lot longer than they said it would so he recorded bass tracks and sent them to us, he should be joining up relatively soon, he is just waiting on his passport to get back to him.

Taylord

Reaction score
Thank you guys for deciding to play in Albuquerque even though Matt's hand was hurting. It was a pretty small venue/crowed, and probably a lame night for you guys, but it was a really personal and fun experience. I really enjoyed it!

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Subscription comes to just under $50 with postage to Australia.
I only wanted it for the tracks too :(

Kroaton

Reaction score
Don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to post pirated copies of the artist's songs, in a topic dedicated to the artist, which the artist regularly reads and replies to?

ARTEEIEEISSZT!

Dalcan

Reaction score
Don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to post pirated copies of the artist's songs, in a topic dedicated to the artist, which the artist regularly reads and replies to?

ARTEEIEEISSZT!

They are streams and not downloads. I have a subscription to GW myself. :yesway:

bulb

Reaction score
So are you still working with Tosin on the new AAL record, or did you guys just work on these two tracks?

We wrote 7 songs for the new album in January, these two that we did were for Guitar World and weren't tied in to that session at all. Maybe he will take Optimist and we will take Pessimist for our respective bands, but who knows. We just got commissioned to write two songs for this GW thing and we did.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
Hey Misha, any chance of you guys selling those signature picks eventually? I already use those type of picks and it'd be pretty sweet to have them in white with a Periphery logo haha

')