Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
Yea my preorder damn well better be there when I get home. I don't understand why anyone still uses merch connection if their stuff arrives late almost all the time. I preordered it for a reason..

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
I hope you guys get it, but I would never preorder with them again. Their service is terrible for anything pre ordered, if it's in stock you should be good. I've gotten shirts very fast by them, so it could just mean their supply isn't there in time or the right amount isn't there.

Chuck

Reaction score
Yeah I downloaded from iTunes, just out of convenience. Haven't given it a proper listen yet though. The 256 Kbps doesn't bother me though thankfully.

JoeyBTL

Reaction score
I hope you guys get it, but I would never preorder with them again. Their service is terrible for anything pre ordered, if it's in stock you should be good. I've gotten shirts very fast by them, so it could just mean their supply isn't there in time or the right amount isn't there.

I suppose, but since they're notorious for this and other companies seem to get it right it makes me think otherwise.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
You numbskulls are giving me the Periphery dreams, I blame you all!

I had a dream that I was going through my dresser because I wanted to sport the new t-shirt to support Clear's release, but I couldn't find it in my damn drawer, amidst TEN other Periphery shirts. I was just pulling out Periphery shirt after Periphery shirt, like apparently that was all I cared to stock up on for fashion (I actually only own one other shirt)
The most memorable t-shirt that I pulled out of that drawer though was this rosy pink one that had the logo from the Icarus Lives cover, but the wings looked sappy and girly. All it was missing was the little hearts around it.

And then today, thinking about it, I totally knew what the tagline for that shirt should be: "Icarus Loves".

AuroraTide

Reaction score
Finally got a shipped confirmation order for my preorder... Now 1-4 weeks of waiting! Good thing I preordered it....

inprognito

MONSTROSADUS
Reaction score
So Bulb, am I going to hear anything from Clear on the Progressive Nation at Sea Cruise?? PLEASE SAY YES!!

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
quick question: isn't the whole idea behind a pre-order to guarantee that you get your copy on day 1 of its release?

')