Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Wasn't Spencer doing some Sikth-type stuff with his vocals in some low quality clip they released a while back?
Wow, do you have any links to that? Mikee Goodman is my favourite vocalist...probably ever. But I can't imagine Spencer doing such a wacky, out-there style vocals.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
Either way, considering his improvements from the first album to This Time It's Personal, I'm excited to hear how even further along Sponce has come :yesway:
This, so much this. Spence just gets legions better every single time I see them live.

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Well then:
10411843_10152908612708217_4053888176178920229_n.jpg

10410263_10152908612818217_4804689635161576342_n.jpg

We are excited to reveal the album artwork and track listing for Juggernaut: Alpha and Juggernaut: Omega! Both will be available January 27th via Sumerian Records!

Juggernaut: Alpha
A Black Minute (4:16)
MK Ultra (2:50)
Heavy Heart (4:22)
The Event (1:45)
The Scourge (5:36)
Alpha (5:31)
22 Faces (3:52)
Rainbow Gravity (4:39)
Four Lights (2:18)
Psychosphere (6:16)

Juggernaut:Omega
Reprise (1:25)
The Bad Thing (5:54)
Priestess (5:04)
Graveless (3:56)
Hell Below (3:43)
Omega (11:44)
Stranger Things (7:35)

bulb

Reaction score
Here you go:

PERIPHERY_JUGGERNAUT-ALPHA-1425.jpeg

PERIPHERY_JUGGERNAUT-OMEGA-1425.jpeg

WASHINGTON, Nov. 17, 2014 – Periphery have unveiled the artwork and track listing for their forthcoming albums, Juggernaut: Alpha and Juggernaut: Omega, both available on Jan. 27 via Sumerian Records.

The album artwork reflects the story behind the Juggernaut releases, a tale of birth and re-birth with the first album (Alpha) sharing the origins of the main character and the second offering (Omega) sharing the gut-wrenching twists and turns the tale takes. Each release is housed an outer, die cut o-card with the band’s signature P and three dot logo, which, once removed features a booklet cover from graphic novelist Justin Randall. Each album includes a 12-page booklet with numerous illustrations that add a visual layer to the conceptual albums. Track listings for the Juggernaut albums are:

Juggernaut: Alpha Juggernaut:Omega
A Black Minute (4:16) Reprise (1:25)
MK Ultra (2:50) The Bad Thing (5:54)
Heavy Heart (4:22) Priestess (5:04)
The Event (1:45) Graveless (3:56)
The Scourge (5:36) Hell Below (3:43)
Alpha (5:31) Omega (11:44)
22 Faces (3:52) Stranger Things (7:35)
Rainbow Gravity (4:39)
Four Lights (2:18)
Psychosphere (6:16)

Periphery previously announced a five-week North American tour, kicking off on Jan. 10 at Cat’s Cradle in Carrboro, N.C. A video teaser for the tour, which includes openers for the upcoming tour are Nothing More, Wovenwar and Thank You Scientist, is available here: Periphery - Juggernaut Tour - YouTube. Tickets are on-sale now with VIP packages available via Soundrink.com.

Confirmed dates are as follows:
January 10 Carrboro, NC Cat’s Cradle
January 11 Charlotte, NC The Fillmore
January 12 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
January 13 Tampa, FL Orpheum
January 14 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Revolution Live
January 16 New Orleans, LA House of Blues
January 17 Houston, TX House of Blues
January 18 Dallas, TX House of Blues
January 20 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theatre
January 21 Phoenix, AZ Club Red
January 22 Los Angeles, CA House of Blues
January 23 Anaheim, CA Yost Theater
January 26 San Francisco, CA The Fillmore
January 27 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theater
January 28 Seattle, WA El Corazon
January 31 Denver, CO Summit Music Hall

February 2 Minneapolis, MN Varsity Theater
February 3 Chicago, IL House of Blues
February 4 Detroit, MI St. Andrew’s Hall
February 6 Toronto, ON Opera House
February 7 Montreal, QC Corona Theatre
February 8 Albany, NY Upstate Concert Hall
February 9 Rochester, NY Water Street Music Hall
February 11 Boston, MA Paradise Rock Club
February 12 New York, NY Irving Plaza
February 13 Silver Spring, MD The Fillmore
February 14 Philadelphia, PA District N9ne

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Holy crap, those album covers are amazing. Who did the artwork?

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Final date of the tour is in Philly on a SATURDAY for once?! Looks like I'm going back home that weekend!!! :wub: Excited for the double album deal too, I'll be buying a copy of both! :D

andyjanson

Reaction score
Aww yes, I love it when bands fully invest in the overall experience of an album like this. The concept and artwork/booklet thing adds an extra dimension that's so often missing with digital formats and the disposable attitude towards music these days. I hope this release gets the support it deserves for that alone. Beyond excited :yesway:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Final date of the tour is in Philly on a SATURDAY for once?! Looks like I'm going back home that weekend!!! :wub: Excited for the double album deal too, I'll be buying a copy of both! :D
My god I might be able to make it for once....

I've missed Periphery the last 3 times they've come around here due to school :mad:

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score

I've missed Periphery the last 3 times they've come around here due to school :mad:

3 times?! damn

the few times I wanted to see some band or artist and I had school my parents where comprehensive enough to let me go, considering how just a few bands I like had come here

#ThirdWorldThings I guess :lol:

anyways, colour me excited for the album, it's awesome to see all the care that is going for the visual representation

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
It just seems every time they've been in or around my hometown I'm stuck 2 hours away at college with no car in the middle of the mountains :lol:

sucks haha

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score

I hear you dude, the last few times they were in Philly, DC or Baltimore I was either sick as a dog, out of town or had to work late so I couldn't make the shows. No reason to miss this one! :D

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Americans complain about missing periphery gig... Try living in Australia.

Australians complaining about Americans complaining about missing a periphery gig :coffee: ... :lol:, still though, I believe Periph already went to Australia two or three times right?

the most we got here was a clinic done by Tosin where he packed full a medium-size theater (around 800 people, only for a clinic, promoted ONLY by a music store)

*now, eagerly awaiting for a South African to say me how their situation is even worse :lol: *

')