PERIPHERY - New song from our upcoming album is up on our NEW myspace layout!!

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Darcon

Reaction score
That's not really something you should be posting without Misha's permission.

Though, hearing that makes me well hyped for the new album!

That's actually on their Canadian labels website. I got a Distort sampler at a Cancer Bats show a few days ago with this recording on it. There was also an official Distort sampler player on their site somewhere, which is where I assume this file is from, but I can't find it at the moment.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
That's actually on their Canadian labels website. I got a Distort sampler at a Cancer Bats show a few days ago with this recording on it. There was also an official Distort sampler player on their site somewhere, which is where I assume this file is from, but I can't find it at the moment.

Distort Showcase - Canadian Music Week 2010

I can't see a "professional" label doing this to an artist without there permission. But if they did then WTF ?! :nono:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
That's the one. It's because they're playing during Canadian Music Week, which is kind of odd considering CMW is supposed to showcase Canadian acts. Meh.

Canadian acts and Canadian labels :shrug: I'm sure it's just their Canadian distributor showing them off, or Sumerian got them on the show to try and woo some Canadian business types.

bulb

Reaction score
Distort Showcase - Canadian Music Week 2010

I can't see a "professional" label doing this to an artist without there permission. But if they did then WTF ?! :nono:

Nah we gave Distort the track a month or so ago to put on the sampler and figured it would make its way online eventually.

Yeah to be clear we are on Sumerian for the US, on Distort for Canada, and on Roadrunner just about everywhere else, just in case there is any confusion about labels.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Bulb, will you be making an announcement of sorts when the double disc thingy is available for preorder, or will you not even be made awares of that info nugget? I need to get my grubby little hands on that super lucky fun challenge make goodtimes instrumentla double limited disc, if you please.:D Also, are there going to be any Tshirt+album preorder packages? Cuz we wants it, so we do.

Thankee-sai!:wavey:

bulb

Reaction score
both of those will happen but i dont know when, when i do ill let you guys know for sure!!

lava

Gelatinous
Reaction score
I really enjoy Spencer's singing voice a lot. He has an amazing range, and great note choice.

I do hear what people are talking about when they say he sounds "youthful" though. When I listen to him, he sounds like a young man both in tone and (especially) word pronunciation. Almost like a young man "accent". It's the same thing I hear in the voices of male narrators in commercials geared towards young people.

But it doesn't detract from his singing at all for me though.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I have listened to both Casey and Spencer's solo music. Their style of singing is absolutely NOT emo. Pop rock? Sure. Emo, however, it is not. Did you even read my entire post? I'll highlight the part that you might have missed... :lol:

It might be more pop-metal'ish than other bands but it works very well within the context of Periphery's stuff and doesn't make it seem any less metal, IMO. :shrug:

So apparently by me not finding Spencer or Casey to be "emo" I have "Bulb's dick in my mouth."? :rofl: If you really wanted to neg me so badly, at least try hard enough to not be so much of a fucktard that your comment actually pertains to my posting, douchebag. :wavey:

bulb

Reaction score
So apparently by me not finding Spencer or Casey to be "emo" I have "Bulb's dick in my mouth."? :rofl: If you really wanted to neg me so badly, at least try hard enough to not be so much of a fucktard that your comment actually pertains to my posting, douchebag. :wavey:

OH NOES! You negged yourselfs in your sleepz!???
Eh whatever its true, and you will take my dick in your mouth again when i get back...bitch!

<3

Mwoit

Reaction score
Go Bulb, you put your dick in HighGain510's mouth! :lol:

Do an announcement when the uber deluxe version is available, I'd hit it fast. Real frickin fast! :hbang:

cheepy91

Reaction score
sooooooooo Misha after listening to Spencer a few hundred timesssssssssssssssssssssssss i have to say that he has grown on me and i enjoy his voice now. haha the cleans are fun and the screams make me jizz a little bit:hbang:

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Pretty damn cool track, and the T shirt designs are cool as fuck, I may have to buy a few :D

EDIT: Will there ever be instrumental versions of the tracks made available to the public? The riffs are king for me, I'd love to blast this shit in my car but I'd rather just listen to the songs without lyrics :shrug:

Latest posts

')