Periphery show being broadcast live at 8pm est tonight!

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FractalEffect

Reaction score
I can't believe that someone thought they'd be able to record that with their iPhone. You could pretty much only here the drums.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
^You could "hear" Spence doing the ultra sonic parts of Light. pretty awesome.

bulb

Reaction score
sorry guys, we were trying to do something cool for the fans, guess it didnt work out..

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
IT WAS STILL AWESOME BULB :scream:

just.. short. :(

seriously though, i don't know the legal repercussions are, but if you could stream a whole show in decent quality, i would bust my ass getting people to watch it. :yesway:

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
It was very cool while it lasted Mish mate.

If any of you have your laptops with you, then most cheap Mini DV cams work as great quality webcams for streaming through a computer, and any cheap stereo mic would do as well, if you plan on doing it in the future (which would be cool as hell).

bulb

Reaction score
the problem with a laptop is the wifi, see with the iphone we have that 3g network which is good enough to get decent quality, the wifi here is pretty damn slow, not fast enough to stream out video

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
the problem with a laptop is the wifi, see with the iphone we have that 3g network which is good enough to get decent quality, the wifi here is pretty damn slow, not fast enough to stream out video
You could get someone to just record the set, like at your cd release show, then upload it to youtube.:yesway:

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
^Perfect.

i have seen excellent results from two dynamic mics at the back of the club and a DV cam.

bulb

Reaction score
of course, we have a flip cam and have a lot of live shows we have filmed for critiquing purposes, we just thought a live streaming thing could be exciting
i have a few ideas actually...

FractalEffect

Reaction score
of course, we have a flip cam and have a lot of live shows we have filmed for critiquing purposes, we just thought a live streaming thing could be exciting
i have a few ideas actually...

Yeah you should definitely try it again. I'm sure there's a way to make it work.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
yeah I think recording/uploading a high quality live show would be best for your situation. It would be epic!

Latest posts

')