Peter Joseph Custom Caparison Horus

• Thread starter narad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Custom Horus built for Peter Joseph of The Absence in a one-off finish. Pretty good condition - backplate is missing, but no dents or chips or anything.
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell Caparison case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Upstate, NY
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): narad on ebay, TGP, etc.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2200 + shipping (via Paypal gift / bank-to-bank transfer / could even do check).
Pictures:

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

l.jpg

Featured here:

Whelp, I've got something *big* coming, so it's unfortunately time to drum up some cash. I could say a lot about the guitar, but I think I'll just let the pics and video do the talking! I'll also be taking new photos (above ones are from a previous owner) and updating them here when we get a sunny day. The maple board is actually flamed a bit, so I'll try to capture that. Here's your chance to own a one-of-a-kind Caparison, and my personal favorite Horus of all time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Reaction score
PMs replied to. Sorry - no trades, just one of a couple things I put up in the hopes of getting cash and making the final payment on a custom acoustic.

narad

Reaction score
Thinking about taking one of the offers but bumping this in the meantime - If you want it act now!

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man I have wanted that for years. Too bad I don't have the cash. Hope it goes to a good home.

narad

Reaction score
Pending payment.

Oh man I have wanted that for years. Too bad I don't have the cash. Hope it goes to a good home.

Same - lusted after it since I first saw Pete using/posting it, and basically never even thought I'd ever have a chance at getting my hands on it. Definitely hurts to sell.

narad

Reaction score
Payment received - lock 'er up please.

')