Petrucci photos (emo look'n)

• Thread starter Leon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
I fear the day that Myung cuts his hair short. Probably be riots in the streets over that one...

Ben stiller rules btw:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Those are some hilarious pics there.

\
...and what's up with vai's "ring" obsession? lol

peterchau

Heavy Metal Pirate
Reaction score
man, im glad he didnt look like that during G3. I would have had to burn the dvd. It seriously makes me not ever listen to dreamtheater again.

Oh well, im not even that big of a fan. Imagian how the guys on the pettrucci forum feels:lol:

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
peterchau said:
man, im glad he didnt look like that during G3. I would have had to burn the dvd. It seriously makes me not ever listen to dreamtheater again.
Oh well, im not even that big of a fan. Imagian how the guys on the pettrucci forum feels:lol:

and your statement makes it apparent your not a fan:noway: whatever does nobody have anything better to do than bitch about what he's wearing?? whatever grow up its shit like that that makes me hate the internet its so petty and stupid:flame:

Papa Shank

Be-otch
Reaction score
Chris said:
Look at this picture again.
notpetrucci.jpg

I'm not saying he's a sellout. I'm saying he looks rather lame in that picture.
steel%20blue.jpg
I bet it's his wife's fault, behind every fucked up make-over is a woman. Hell I bet she just wants to think of Ben Stiller when they fuck :ugh:

peterchau

Heavy Metal Pirate
Reaction score
.jason. said:
and your statement makes it apparent your not a fan:noway: whatever does nobody have anything better to do than bitch about what he's wearing?? whatever grow up its shit like that that makes me hate the internet its so petty and stupid:flame:

Oh I am a fan, LTE, Dream theater, I like it all. Infact, Id say he's one of my biggest inperations. Im just not too happy with how he looks right now.

When I first saw him on the rock disiplane video I didnt like him at all, but I eventully grew into his look. That will probley happen with this look too. This is like the 5th makeover he's had this year anyways, I suppose its not that big of a deal. But its a pretty big change to his look.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
It's a 45 year old guy trying to look fifteen. Rediculous.

hes 45?? Wow :lol: i agree he looks dumb as shit but ppl bitching about oh im not going listen to dt anymore is just fucking retarted.Thats it im done i dont want this turning into a bitch fit i like this forum being laid back:wavey:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Scott said:
Whatever....He plays a mean guitar. That's all I give a shit about.:metal:
He could look like Drew for all I care, just as long as he can play :cool:
:agreed: Thank you! And you guys call me gay? Shit, Scott, you had better lay them allegations to rest, 'cause I'm with you on this one. I could give 2 shits and a beer about how he looks. You fashion Nazis! :lol:

One thing sexy as hell about those pics, though... that EBMM JP. :yum: Man, a 7-string pearl redburst with piezo.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
He sorta looks like Stan's Dad(South Park) during the Metrosexual episode.

Glad I stopped caring about DT after ACoS. ;)

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Same. Except with Metropolis (As far as i am concerned, there are no other DT Albums that even come close to it)

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Look at the bright side; at least he's not wearing a pirate shirt!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just remember how dani filth dresses and then this is like a godsend.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I don't know what people are talking about. Who cares what he looks like? His music rocks. If I only listened to music that I thought had "good fashion", I'd have to throw away a lot of my albums.

And as far as "emo", I don't see that AT ALL here. Personally, I think he looks a little silly, but who really cares?

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Naren said:
I don't know what people are talking about. Who cares what he looks like? His music rocks. If I only listened to music that I thought had "good fashion", I'd have to throw away a lot of my albums.
And as far as "emo", I don't see that AT ALL here. Personally, I think he looks a little silly, but who really cares?

We're not slamming him man. If I ever post a pic of myself dressed and posing like that, I'd damn well expect to have my balls busted for it as well. :flame:

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
We're not slamming him man. If I ever post a pic of myself dressed and posing like that, I'd damn well expect to have my balls busted for it as well. :flame:

I'm still waiting for you to get a golf attire. Then, thy balls shal be busted.:agreed:

')