Petrucci photos (emo look'n)

• Thread starter Leon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Firebeard

Viking Lord
Reaction score
Are the red highlights there to distract us from the receding hair line of doom!? :scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
his wife is hot, i wouldnt think he'd need to find nookie anywhere else.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, you're JOHN FUCKING PETRUCCI!!! Stop trying to look hip and modern and concentrate on what you know best: schooling everyone on guitar.

Roland777

Reaction score
noodles said:
Dude, you're JOHN FUCKING PETRUCCI!!! Stop trying to look hip and modern and concentrate on what you know best: schooling everyone on guitar.

Truth!

Firebeard

Viking Lord
Reaction score
Funny looks aside, the same arguements can be made about alot of musicians. For all you Jag Panzer fans remember when Harry "The Tyrant" became Harry "The Princess"? With the release of Chain Of Command he chopped his hair even shorter, painted his finger nails and looked like an angst ridden teen trapped in a middle aged man. :scratch:

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
Please tell me that's photoshop.

thats a mesa ad from last year, It was published in all the big guitar magazines for a LONG time. I think I have a mag in the bathroom with that ad in it.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I can't belive that you guys are still going on about what the guy is wearing and shit. :rolleyes:
I'd hate to see what you ladies would say if you saw him wearing white after Labor Day.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is hysterical!! :lol: To those complaining about poking fun at Petrucci... relax dudes. It's all in good fun. I seriously doubt anyone here really thinks his appearance is more important than his music or anything like that. But when someone makes a dramatic change as funny looking as this you can't help but to revel in some fun making. Gotta tell ya, some comments here had me laughing hard! Nothing wrong with laughing at others... it's the basis of comedy! :D

Rev.

')