Phillip McKnight's NAMM '16 teasers and info

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

-SBMM now owns BC Rich. Apparently it's full ownership and Hanser no longer owns them. New range of stuff from them
-SBMM Majesty
-Dunlop bass mini wah
-Gretsch "Streamline" series. $400 - $550 hollowbodies, and a new line of Gretschs with "modern features"
-Fender The Edge signature amp and Strat, American Elite series Strat (no, not that Elite Strat) that replaces the American Deluxe
-Jackson "Les Paul", 2 new Dave Ellefson basses (probably the beveled one)
-Ibanez catalog, which is already in the Ibanez thread
-A new Marshall modeling amp?
-New EVH Wolfgang colors, similar to the old Music Mans, and a battery-powered super-mini 5153
-New Charvel colors, bunch of '80s-esque fluorescent colors.
-The Music Man Fender clones
-The new ESP/LTDs, already shown

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not really seeing any show stoppers for my wallet in that list... relieved since Blurple emptied the gear fund :lol:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Not really seeing any show stoppers for my wallet in that list... relieved since Blurple emptied the gear fund :lol:

From what he says, it sounds like he doesn't know everything. Just what he was told and found on the internet. There's a chance there's more to come, I guess?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From what he says, it sounds like he doesn't know everything. Just what he was told and found on the internet. There's a chance there's more to come, I guess?

Yeah obviously :lol: I haven't had time to watch the vid, does he mention if the new Charvels are US or Mexi?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yeah obviously :lol: I haven't had time to watch the vid, does he mention if the new Charvels are US or Mexi?

Don't think so. He just says they're doing more florescent colors.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Ellefson bass... It MIGHT look like this.

CYtfFvSUwAEnNZ1.jpg

MatthewK

Reaction score
I want to see this Elite strat and the super-mini 5153 could be neat.

Edit: HA! I recall bitching just this last year that fender should put the Music Man-style truss rod wheel thingy on a strat and they go and do it.

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
-Rivera's releasing a 25W Sedona Lite
-Dunlop is releasing a bunch of new items including a Reverb, compressor, cable line and John Petrucci Sig Wah amongst others! Dunlop Manufacturing :: New Products For 2016
-Strymon is getting into the Power Supply market: Zuma - High Current DC Pedal Power Supply - Strymon
-Seymour Duncan released a Chorus pedal: Up In The Sky And Down There On The Pedalboard… | Seymour Duncan
-TC Electronic will have some new stuff, only confirmed one is a DITTO X4.
-Mesa/Boogie doesn't typically showcase/go to NAMM but we all know about the John Petrucci sig JP-2C..... They will also have a bunch of new MIDI/pro-audio gear that's been designed by Mario Marino (former-Axess Electronics) to be released this year just no word as to when.....

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
See the BCR NAMM Sneak Peeks thread for info about the NEW USA custom shop. Moser is onboard. That should tell you right there that the ship is being righted.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Please bear with my stupidity.
BC Rich is now owned by SBMM, which is owned by Music Man, which is owned by Ernie Ball.
russian-nesting-doll_2634595.jpg

Am I right?

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Praxis Musical owns SBMM and BC Rich. So they own the production of the import lines for BCR and Ernie Ball.

Latest posts

')