Picks

• Thread starter j13777
  • Start date
  • Tags
    picks
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fretninjadave

Seven String Samurai
Reaction score
Dunlop.73 Yellow tortex picks shaved to a point like the jazz III.I used to make picks out of old cymbals my drummer broke.they were great but they made your fingertips turn green.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Jazz 3 ever since I watched Rock Discipline when I was 15.:metal:

Does anyone know what the crazy light up ring pick thing that Herman Li uses in that Dimarzio video is? It looks pretty cool!:cool:

TomParenteau

Tube & Analog Snob
Reaction score
Dunlop.73 Yellow tortex picks shaved to a point like the jazz III.I used to make picks out of old cymbals my drummer broke.they were great but they made your fingertips turn green.

Yeah, but the ones that turn your fingers green also don't slip.

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
I was really big on the "shredder" v picks for awhile but eventually I realized they were too thick. I'd really like it if they made something about as thick as the Jazz III, which is what I'm back to using now.

Anyone tried the new Jazz III's with more "grip"? Seems kind of gimmick-y to me but maybe they're infinitely better :shrug:

Nick1

Reaction score
I have some of the new Max Grips and the Prime Tone picks on the way direct from Dunlop. Ive been using the various versions of the Jazz III's that Dunlop makes for several years now. Im sure Ill like the new Max Grips not so sure about the Prime Tones but we will see. If I like them Ill make a thread or at least make a post about them.....

View attachment 11991

View attachment 11990

cow 7 sig

AU director / RHLC ©
Reaction score
three words.... Purple.... Dunlop.... Sharps

i already said that:lol::wavey:

purpletortex.jpg

')