Pickup Covers sized like Emg 707

• Thread starter ManuelB
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ManuelB

Guitar maniac
Reaction score
They would fit. But: Are they fucking crazy??? They want 25$ for shipping two 3 buck plastic pieces to germany! Insanity at its best!

b7string

Reaction score
They have 2 listed there, the 35 and the 40 that look like they would fit guitar pickups, is one a 7 and one an 8? Or are they bass pickup covers? Does it matter? :scratch:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
8 stringed ones *do* exist, but I'm not sure if those are the ones. Mesh found the 8 string ones not too long ago.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The site posted has all the different sizes...

Supply and demand... :2c:

That's got nothing to do with supply and demand, international shipping is just expensive :lol: It was $20+ to ship a pair of pups to the UK the last time I sent something.

ManuelB

Guitar maniac
Reaction score
20+ for a pair of pups is quite a good deal! But these covers... How heavy are they? About one oz? Maybe less... That's riddiculous! They would even fit in a paper pocket and it would cost way less!

And supply and demand: It has nothing to do with it ;) Only with my demand... cause I won't buy them with such crazy shipping costs!

Latest posts

')