Pickups! Bareknuckle and Dimarzio

• Thread starter MikeSap
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSap

formerly mikeyENGL
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Bareknuckle Warpig calibrated set in raw nickel. wide spaced. short leg. 4 conductor wire.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): original box.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern NJ
International OK? : sorry, no.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Itrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $230
Pictures:

just got these pickups, but sadly, my needs have changed. so these have to go. still have way more than enough lead on both pickups. great condition. they look awesome and sound even better. Bridge is ceramic, neck is alnico.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dimarzio D-activator/PAF 36th set. black/cream zebra. regular spaced. 4 conductor.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern NJ
International OK? : sorry, no.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Itrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $90
Pictures:

willing to sell both sets for $290. otherwise, prices are pretty firm. both sets are in great/new condition. tons of lead.

not looking to split up either set.

thanks for looking!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSap

formerly mikeyENGL
Reaction score
Also may be interested in trades for other bareknuckles with standard spacing. Or an open coil warpig ceramic with wide spacing. Can do trades plus cash.

Carlm83

Reaction score
What does wide spaced mean on the war pigs? I'm using emg 81/85s and want to switch to warpigs. Would these work in my 2005 Jackson wrmg warrior?

MStack

The Final Sleep
Reaction score
Wide spaced, or F spaced refers to Fender type bridges. These also work for Floyd rose type bridges etc.

MikeSap

formerly mikeyENGL
Reaction score
The spacing is in reference to the bolts of screws in the bobbins. F spaced, like mentioned above, is referring to fender type bridges and floating trems. These require the spacing of the poles to be a bit wider (usually 53mm). Where as standard spacing requires 50 mm spacing. In my opinion, this is purely cosmetic. I've had f spaced pickups in guitars meant for standard spaced, and it sounded exactly the same.

That being said, I'm thinking about keeping the warpigs. Not quite sure yet so offers can still keep coming in.

straymond

Reaction score
Gimme a shout-out if you reconsider shipping across the pond on the dimarzios :)

Latest posts

')