Pics of Dave Davidson's new Warrior

• Thread starter Black Mamba
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the warriors always look sicker with the reverse HS

$(KGrHqRHJCoE7zP093cYBPC1VJ(tuw~~60_35.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
My first thought was actually "Warrior Instruments" when I opened this thread, not "Jackson Warrior." It was headscratch inducing. :lol:

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
I like it! I saw his spalted one when they were on tour with Whitechapel and it was equally as sexy

Reaction score
Does anyone have actual specs on this thing? Maybe its just me but in some pics the fretboard looks like its actually stained flame maple

JeffTD

Reaction score
Man, this band is so ....ing cool, and their guitarists just have insanely good taste in gear time after time.

fogcutter

Reaction score
... ask and ye shall receive. I saw them here in Singapore in December. They absolutely destroy, live. Although the venue was a small place, the energy was insane when they launch into some of those tunes like "Invidious" or "Deathless". Highly recommended.

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

( ... sorry for the crappy phone pics.)

Yeah, I was definitely drooling over that Warrior during the show. Truly a case of a rad instrument in the hands a a capable player. I'm kinda excited to see how his signature pickups turn out, I follow Dave on Instagram and it looks like he's been working with Dimarzio. I bet they'll be really good.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
The Jackson Warrior looks 1000 times hotter being played that sitting in a case. Thanks for the pix!

Give me a reverse body seven string version with 27" scale option of the soon to be reissued Carvin/Kiesel X220 and close enough for me. I could not bear the build wait time, let alone the cost, of a Jackson CS Warrior...

')