Picstory: NGD/NPD (Carvin, Bareknuckle, Mesa Content)

• Thread starter kanamvar32
  • Start date
  • Tags
    picstory
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Great pic story and very cool guitar. I saw you posted this over on the Bare Knuckles forum as well. I loved the story about the guy who installed you pickups jumping back at the output of the Warpig. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kanamvar32

Reaction score
Cool guitar and pickups.

What does the D stand for, by the way? "New Guitar, Dude!"? "New Pickups, Dude!"?

Day. New Guitar Day/ New Pickups Day. Picked up the shorthand from Harmony Central or HC haha.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
That is excellent! As one of the resident carvin nuts, I say congratulations.... and give me that guitar!!! :lol: :wavey: That pearl white paint SLAYS me, I LOVE it! I wanted to get a 7 in that color with just about all the same specs... still might! Then again, I have like 3-4 guitars planned out in the vault, so assuming Ron doesn't open up orders for a while, I might end up buying some more Carvins! :hbang:

Parka Dez

Reaction score

kanamvar32

Reaction score
My name is the same on all the forums, kanamvar32, because I am very creative haha. It just makes it easier for me to remember log ins.

I'm loving the guitar so far. Last night I was trying to set the Lead and Lead+EQ channels on my Mark IV. I think it might just be the acoustics of my dorm room but I cant turn the bass up past 2 without it sounding flabby. I did notice that everything in the room shakes besides the cabinet so I think I could add more bass if I was in a different room. Still, I got the neck to sound pretty good on the lead and the bridge sounds pretty good as well even tho I am trying to set the Lead+EQ channel primarily for the bridge pickup. You guys think I should go for more of a scooped sound with the bridge or a bit punchier in the mids? I'll be working on EQing more tonight and learning a new song, Jaws of Life by John Petrucci.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Very cool. So, they're loud, eh? :lol: Loud is good.

shredder777

Dr. D. Suzuki
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my what a sweet guitar!, The solid white finish and black headstock win, Im still thinking about what PU's to throw into the carvin. Stuck between BK's and Blackouts. Might go with the BK's if the Blackouts dont come out soon though.

')