Picture Says A Thousand Words...

• Thread starter zimbloth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Says it all...

Attachments

• p2kg.gif
    p2kg.gif
    234.5 KB · Views: 111

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Kevin Garnett? Paul Pierce? This post was made assuming people follow up on sports headlines :)

so, i guess that picture missed the mark by 996 words for those of us not in the loop? :D

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I figured being a sports forum people would know. Oh well :) KG traded to the Celtics.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
I figured being a sports forum people would know. Oh well :) KG traded to the Celtics.

:lol:

yeah, i forgot we had one of those :). i didn't even notice until you said that.

so... good move for the Celtics?

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Not too bad move at all. Traded for 5 players and 2 draft picks.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
the t-wolves got a lot more in return than I though they would have. kg, ray allen, and paul peirce. It is either going to work really well or not work at all.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It is either going to work really well or not work at all.

Solid analysis there :lol: Anyways, it'll work great unless there's injuries. They're all proven to be great guys and unselfish.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
Solid analysis there :lol: Anyways, it'll work great unless there's injuries. They're all proven to be great guys and unselfish.

hahaha. here is a deeper analysis. You have no bench now cause the celtics traded away every young prospect they had and anyone who could contribute effectivly from the bench. paul pierce and ray allen can not defend on an already horrible defensive unit. if pierce only plays in 47 games again the celtics are going to get beaten up badly. chemistry is key. Saying it will automatically work great without seeing how these guys mesh is pretty insane. Bringing a bunch of big names together doesn't always work man. Need I mention the 03-04 lakers? how about the knicks these days? Chemsitry and health is what will make it work. so there is your solid analysis :fawk:

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Not a basketball fan really.. IMO the celts gave up waay to much

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
Twolves...what a bunch of douchebags...10 years with KG and can't build a team around him good enough to even win a couple playoff series. I feel bad for KG, I wouldn't want to spend my career busting my ass and not having the personnel around me to win fucking games. the sports scene around here really chaps my ass...yay, the vikings will start preseason soon, we'll see how many of those fucking criminals get tossed in jail before week 1. :noway:

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
Twolves...what a bunch of douchebags...10 years with KG and can't build a team around him good enough to even win a couple playoff series. I feel bad for KG, I wouldn't want to spend my career busting my ass and not having the personnel around me to win fucking games. the sports scene around here really chaps my ass...yay, the vikings will start preseason soon, we'll see how many of those fucking criminals get tossed in jail before week 1. :noway:

They did go to the western conference finals in 2004. Not sure if that counts as winning a couple of playoff series... :fawk:

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
i thought only black felons played basketball...

That's pretty low man. Very poor taste.There are a lot of respectable blacks in the nba that do a lot of great things such as charity and fundraisers. Many do a lot of community work as well. Sure a few have gotten in trouble. But it is nowhere near as bad as the nfl.

')