Pink pickups by Dimarzio?

• Thread starter lttoler
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lttoler

Reaction score
Hi, I am about to purchase an Ibanez RG7321, which will be my first seven string. I am also wanting to go ahead and get upgraded pickups preferably in pink but according to the Dimarzio web site, they do not come in pink. Is this true, and can yall recomend any other brand that comes in this color? Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oooh, now bobbin toppers are a good idea. Might get some myself. I was originally going to stick a set of white pickups in my RG1527, but forgot about it when I was in Japan and just got some black ones from Ishibashi.

Sounds like a plot!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Karl Hungus said:
Oooh, now bobbin toppers are a good idea. Might get some myself. I was originally going to stick a set of white pickups in my RG1527, but forgot about it when I was in Japan and just got some black ones from Ishibashi.

Sounds like a plot!

Yeah I've got some white ones on order for my S7420BP... they're definitely a good choice if the pickup you want don't come in the color you want.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any one know if they work on seymour duncans? stock ibanez pickups? or just dimarzios?

I mean the site really doesnt specify whether or not the types of pickups will matter. It just states 7 string.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
email Brian Calvert (owner of UniversalJems). he's top notch, and can answer your question 100%.

lttoler

Reaction score
What about knobs and the switch tip? Anyone know where I could get that to match? :)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
s11pin.jpg

PK_0154-030.jpg

FLP.jpg

dude, did you even go to http://www.universaljems.com ? ;)

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
TOO....MUCH...PINK...........ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I deem pink Marshalls false. :noplease:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You'd have to plug a Daisy Rock guitar into that. There's no other choice. :lol:

')