Piss prank on Ferrari (handicap spot content)

• Thread starter Murmel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Damaging the Ferrari is understandable, but temporary. If they wouldn't have blurred that guy's face and made his dochebaggery known to the entire world then it would've been permanent and far more damaging to his ego which is the thing that truly does need to take a few hits.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
I wouldn't have wasted time with water. I would've pissed in the fucking bottle, walked up and dumped that shit straight into the intake, walked away and called a towing company.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Meh, it's just a Ferrari 360, nothing special.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Fucker.. I would've laid him out if he pushed me like that and was acting like such a cunt.

thegazzman

Reaction score
if he pushed me like that after the explanation it was a joke idve probably hit him, what a c*nt

Breakdown

Reaction score
Lets be honest we'd all be pissed if some guy was pissing on our car. But the dude was a huge dick. I can't believe he seriously said that he could buy the kid's family, I wonder what movie he that cheesy line from. I would've called the cops on the guy, I'm pretty sure what he did was assault.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
That guy, roughly 10-20 years later, represents approximately 80% of the people I deal with every day. :ugh:

Reaction score
Lets be honest we'd all be pissed if some guy was pissing on our car. But the dude was a huge dick. I can't believe he seriously said that he could buy the kid's family, I wonder what movie he that cheesy line from. I would've called the cops on the guy, I'm pretty sure what he did was assault.

I wouldn't. I'd pee on the car with him. :lol: It can be washed off. Being pissed about it just means you're upset and there's STILL pee on your car when you're done being mad.

')