Plans for my S7320

• Thread starter N-j
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

N-j

B.T.K
Reaction score
seems quite a few people like modding there 7's on these forums, so i thought i would share my current project with you all.

this is just a photoshop rendering of what i would like it to turn out like.

so far:
guitar: ordered (2day wait)
Neck: ordered (7 week wait)
paint: bought
tools: bought
pickups: seymour duncan blackout 7 set, ordered.

the neck and headstock will have white binding and the headstock will be matched to the body work.

so now its just a waiting game :wallbash:

i will post up progress pic's as i go along if anyone is interested.

S7320BK-3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
If this guitar looks anything like the mockup, then it will turn out pretty awesome.. be sure to keep us updated on your progress! :yesway:

And welcome to the forum by the way!

N-j

B.T.K
Reaction score
thanks bud! i hope it turns out a little better then the mock up. the picture looks matted, when its supposed to be gloss. should be good fun though!

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Wow. That's going to look amazing.

Did you order Ibanez or custom parts?

Thin_Ice_77

You'll never make it
Reaction score
yeah, that is easily done, buy anything good?
The gayest looking strap I could find (its fluffy), some strings, lemon oil, Jazz IIIs... just stocking up really.

Played an Iceman in fairdeal, that was really cool too. Went to Reverb as well, but it's complete crap now... the salesman called called me gay when I said I didn't like SGs.

N-j

B.T.K
Reaction score
i dont really like reverb either. did not find them helpfull, and thier stock is limited. if you want a fender or gibson thier great but otherwise...

')