PLEASE CRITICISM MY METAL MIX

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gamber

Reaction score
drums need to be louder, guitars have way to much presence and in the mix and the solo sounds muddy. Also is there bass? seems to lack it. Im not digging the sound of your drum fills either they sound to "clicky" and artificial.

PauliusI

Reaction score
You should work on your drum velocity and dynamics. They sound dead.
Also you lack balance between tracks. Check which instrument can take specific frequency range.

As an example : You can take the low end either from the kick or the bass, but you have to decide, which is more important and which one do you wanna use. If you use the bass as your main low end point, cut the frequencies where the bass low end shines from other tracks.

Dash

Reaction score
Lol this reminds me a lot of Amogh Symphony but a bit less weird haha. Check him out if you don't know him. :hbang: I like the song and all but your mix is not very good.

Your guitar sounds very boxy and boosted to hell and back. What are you using for guitars? I can recommend you TSE x30, TSE x50 or one of LePou's. :cool:

fadjar_rama

fadjar_rama
Reaction score
Thanks for all your comment guys.i helped a lot.
Lol this reminds me a lot of Amogh Symphony but a bit less weird haha. Check him out if you don't know him. :hbang: I like the song and all but your mix is not very good.

Your guitar sounds very boxy and boosted to hell and back. What are you using for guitars? I can recommend you TSE x30, TSE x50 or one of LePou's. :cool:

i use digitech RP255(direct USB)
IN B4 "PLEASE CRITICISM MY CAPSLOK KEY!"
i'm so sorry for your incovenience

Latest posts

')