Please help me with my pedalboard!

Reaction score
hello everbody this is my first post!, i'm looking for my pedals rig and i am trying to choose the pedals at this moment this is my plan PEDALBOARD: DUNLOP: VOLUME PEDAL DVPI, JIMI HENDRIX SIGNIATURE WAH JH1D, CRYBABY SLASH WAH SW95, CAE WAH MC404 MXR: VARIPHASE CSP-001, KERRY KING 10 BAND EQUALIZER KFK1, FULLBORE METAL M-116, MXR EVH PHASE 90 EVH90, EVH FLANGER EVH117, SUPER COMP M-132, SMART GATE M-135, BLACK LABEL CHORUS ZW38, CARBON COPY ANALOG DELAY M-169, CLASSIC 108 FUZZ M-173, CAE POWER SYSTEM MC-403, BOOST/OVERDRIVE MC-402, DISTORTION III M-115BOSS: SUPER OCTAVE OC-3, HARMONIST PS-6, LOOP STATION RC-2, LINE SELECTOR LS-2, DIGITAL REVERB RV-5, DIGITAL DELAY DD-7
MORPHEUS: DROP TUNE DIGITECH: WHAMMY IV ROCKTRON: BANSHEE 2 TC ELETRONIC: POLY TUNET-REX: FUEL TANK CHAMALEON x2pedals i've excluded: boss gt-10, ibanez ts7, ibanez ts9, boss super stack st-2, boss fuzz fz-5, boss limiter ls-2, dunlop kirk hammet wah, duynlop dimebag wah, dunlop evh wah, dunlop crybaby gcb95dom you think it's a nicely rig???

please comment

MOD EDIT: Don't post like that. Never again, please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
I have no idea what this says.

Do you want us to help you choose which pedals to include/buy? Because 3 wahs...

Also, pedal boards and such are really about what you like. We can point you in a direction but it really comes down to what you feel comfortable with and what you think sounds good and what will fit what you are looking for sound wise, effects wise and style wise..

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
for some reason I suspect a spammer/fake, idk why, could be wrong though -le shrug-
but I think he is asking us what we think of his rig
and I say he needs a Valvulator somewhere in there cause all of those pedals combined=massive tone suck

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
A Valvulator is so your tone doesn't degrade after having a TON of pedals(on or off)
so your amps tone shines through no matter what.thats the best description I can think of
they run a good 270-350$ USD
highly worth it if you're running as many pedals as you posted above so you don't sacrifice your tone

Reaction score
I have no idea what this says.

Do you want us to help you choose which pedals to include/buy? Because 3 wahs...

Also, pedal boards and such are really about what you like. We can point you in a direction but it really comes down to what you feel comfortable with and what you think sounds good and what will fit what you are looking for sound wise, effects wise and style wise..

yes i want help form the 7 string members, you members from the us know more than brazilians when we're talking of pedalboard

i gonna explain why i included 3 wahs:
is because the cae wah has the dual fasel the gain control and the boost
the slash wah has the distorted circuit the gain control and the volume control
and jimi's wah has a modified classic sound delivered from gcb95 and the jimi ingredient
and sorry, i'm from brazil my english is not perfect!!

questions:
what do you think about the variphase in my setup?
the mxr fuzz classic 108 is good?
and the kerry king 10 band eq?
what´s better for me the dime distortion, or the fullbore metal(all mxr) ?

styles i play (i think this could be very important):
classic rock 70's, 80's...
power rock
power metal
hardcore, senses fail per example
hard instrumental music :shred: steve vai, satriani...

Reaction score
A Valvulator is so your tone doesn't degrade after having a TON of pedals(on or off)
so your amps tone shines through no matter what.thats the best description I can think of
they run a good 270-350$ USD
highly worth it if you're running as many pedals as you posted above so you don't sacrifice your tone

yeah man bt can you mention some valvulators?
example:
hiushi here´s a good valvulator xxe5rasyyzw from mark dghgfwecç

Reaction score
What amp are you using? can we get pictures of YOUR rig?

oh. sorry but the photos aren´t posted in the web

my amp is:
a meteoro nitrous drive overdrived amp (isn´t valved) (1x8'' speaker)
my actual rig:
a berhinger x v-amp multieffect

it´s a **** cuz' i'm begginer ( iplay guitar since 1 and1/2 year ago) and is jus my money and my mom´s (that doesn't gives almost nothing) ( my dad doesn´t support me "monetarealy") also imported pedals on brazil are not cheaper than 350 r$ ithink is near to 250 us$

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
Hey man

First things first... all the pedals in the world won't get you a decent tone if you're using that amp. Now, I don't really know how does an X V-amp works... assuming it's like a floor v-amp, my suggestion would use it as your preamp, sell all your pedals and buy a cheapo poweramp + cab.

There are some hand-made tube amps which are quite good and affordable. Mine is made in Porto Alegre, but, because the waiting time is surreal (2+ years), used ones tend to be expensive. Regardless, there are several other builders out there.

I realize you're a beginner; I can provide more info in Portuguese if you want - just PM me or leave a visitor message. I know precisely what basic information regarding tubes and this kind of stuff we lack around here (in Brazil I mean).

Reaction score
hey! people from 7 string please answer my questions:
what do you think about the variphase in my setup?
the mxr fuzz classic 108 is good?
and the kerry king 10 band eq?
what´s better for me the dime distortion, or the fullbore metal(all mxr) ?

what you think is better?
a mxr cae boost/overdrive or a mxr wylde overdrive and a mxr cae boost linedrive

')