Please Read this Attn all So Cal Residents (and any one else really)

• Thread starter sworth9411
  • Start date
  • Tags
    stolen
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
maaan, that's a lot of suck... I used to have my dean ML79 standing in the rehearsal space 24/7 until recently, but I don't think I'll ever leave a guitar anywhere but home from now on. an amp is easily replaced, but a guitar is a piece of you.
best of luck getting your gear back, that was a buttload of stuff you lost. :(

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
I'll keep a lookout. I'm in Fullerton so if I see any of it, I'll hit you up ASAP. I know I saw a single rectifier somewhere, but it was before saturday iirc.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
Ah crap. I know I have insurance on my gear but I"m not sure if it's covered outside of my house. Looks like i'm going to have to find that agents number again.

Seriously man that really does suck. I know how pissed I got when just one of my guitars was kind of stolen (a friend of mine borrowed it without telling me but I didn't know and thought it was stolen out of my high schools music room). I can't imagine how it feels to have that much gone.

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
news is not anything....Iinsurance covered almost everything (which is nice).....Business shrunk so much of that money went toward keeping me afloat for a few more months....wawaaaa...economy = garbage

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
news is not anything....Iinsurance covered almost everything (which is nice).....Business shrunk so much of that money went toward keeping me afloat for a few more months....wawaaaa...economy = garbage

Good to hear that you got your money back :wavey:

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
about 70% which is much better than 0% hahaha. P.S. Anyone who has USAA renters insurance please change your policy immediatley they are changing theirs after shelling out for my loophole:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')