Please Read this Attn all So Cal Residents (and any one else really)

• Thread starter sworth9411
  • Start date
  • Tags
    stolen
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to throw this up here to see if any of you see’s these on EBay, or whatnot let me know, or the Huntington Beach Police Department.

Saturday Night at Aprx 2:15 AM and ADT alarm went off in downtown HB I share a small studio space down in the warehouse district with some friends bands

It was broken into and thankfully only a few pieces were stolen Unfortunately it was mostly mine

VHT 100 Watt with EQ
Peavey 5150 (Old Style)
Mesa Single Rectifier
X2 Orange Fat Bottom 2x12 Cabs
Misc Rack Gear (Line6, Rocktron, Korg, etc…)
Apple G4 Computer and 32” Monitor
Old Ibanez UV Green Dot
Gibson Gothic Flying V
ESP Custom Shop Explorer in Fluorescent Pink

PM me or Email me @ sanford@sanfordworth.com , or call me @ 818-517-0556 if you see anything like this and I will give out serial numbers etc.

I’ve already alerted all the pawnshops, guitar stores, etc in aprx 100 mile radius but keep a look out for me any leads = Awesome with a huge reward for any information leading to the arrest and $1500.00 reward no questions asked for any of the gear back.

Thanks a lot I appreciate you guys letting me rant about this…..Have an amazing week

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Damn, I'm so sorry to hear this. Best of luck to you in recovering your stuff. That Pink Explorer should draw some attention if they try to resell it.

thedonutman

Reaction score
That sucks. Best of luck getting your gear back. Was it covered by insurance?

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
nope....renters only covers merchandise at your home......in fact i dont know of an insurance that will cover any thing outside of a home such as rehersal studio or practice spot. The studio's policy didnt cover equipment not belonging to them so we are out of ocket on this one....

Learn from my mistake call your homeowners now and cover your stuff.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Oh man, that's just beyond suck :(

Luckily some of that stuff is very distinctive, so here's hoping you get it back, if it's any consolation, when my first UV got stolen a year later it reappeared a few miles down the road in some guys rubbish, so crazy shit does happen.

Here's hoping you get it back dude

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
my gear is covered under Special insurance

i looked into it after i got an apartment the first time, anyone steal's my gear, i am atleast covered

but i'd still crack their knee caps in if i ever found them

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
ends up in a dumpster some dude is going to be stoked....but i got my fingers crossed that im the dude that finds them.....
Just updated insurance yesterday for special circumstances.......but breaking their kneecaps would be the least of their problems.....:evil:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man - downtown HB is getting jacked all over the place. Second studio I have heard of getting broken into.

I will keep an eye out man - Im on Craigslist daily and pawn shops on the weekends. Good luck.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
That really sucks dude. Also FWIW, you can get your gear insured, you just have to get a separate insurance rider for those item. :wavey: Hope you recover your gear!

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
can you post some photo? I mean then we will know if there some scratch on a guitar in some place or so.

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have pics of the guitars as they weren't mine but the dudes we shared a space with, and the other stuff is as standard as it comes with nothing distinguishing them other then they were all in new condition and the single rec had a spice girls sticker on it...(hey i had to spice up my rig some how...). I would post serial numbers but i prefer to PM that if you have a lead. The computer looks like an apple and the chances of me getting that back are even less than the gear....wawaaaa

Thanks for all the support dudes.....

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Dude, I couldn't imagine how horrible that'd be...

If I fell through the roof of someones studio I'd have a jam then gtfo :lol:

wish I could help but, I was, ya know, in New Zealand at the time so I didn't hear the alarm go off :lol:

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
wish I could help but, I was, ya know, in New Zealand at the time so I didn't hear the alarm go off :lol:

Haha...Understandable Dilemma... I would be In New Zealand right now if i could get a working Visa.....hey what can you do...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')