Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
So what are we all up to right now? I know some of us (Shannon, Aeolian, & MIA Donnie) are doing the full blown Rock Star Stuff, some of us (Chris & Drew) are doing the serious day job routine, and some of us (Wayne) are just out to lunch ( :lol: ).

So don't be shy, step up and tell us all about your current musical projects no matter how big or small (bedroom shredders welcome) with your seven stringers!

Working on a favorite song from your hero? Gigging the local watering hole? Beating Cancer (Regor)? Woodshedding? Writing? Recording? Schooling?

What's everyone doing now a days?

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
End Theory's new CD should be out by the end of the month. A tour will follow in early 2006. Go to www.endtheory.net for updates & all things E.T.! Help us pimp our shit! :hbang:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i've been trying to put a band together for the last month or two, but the drummers in this town are pretty lazy :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
i've been trying to put a band together for the last month or two, but the drummers in this town are pretty lazy :p

What kind of thing are shooting for? Covers? Originals? Metal maybe?

XIEmperorIX

\m/ Metal Dan \m/
Reaction score
Work..School..Guitar..Girlfriend :p

Work is keeping me busy because in my department (I work electronics at target) there is just me and one other person so they have to split up the hours between us (opening shift and closing shift) or find someone to cover..

I want to make a band to but no one here plays sevens or is really into metal! :wallbash: damn christian hardcore music scene!

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Marching band:cool:

I joined a band and we're starting practices soon. I'm learning Mr. Crowley and doin Worship stuff for my church's youth group and FCA.

Roland777

Reaction score
Bedroom shredder here. :D Although I'm saving up to get a recording-rig (POD xt, DFH, new soundcard?, MIDI-keyboard).... Solitude in all honor, but getting your stuff down, and adding to it afterwards takes your playing to a new level. Not to mention, I'm looking for a drummer and a bassist to form a band with my friend who also plays guitar.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
telecaster90 said:
Marching band:cool:

I joined a band and we're starting practices soon. I'm learning Mr. Crowley and doin Worship stuff for my church's youth group and FCA.

I'm sorry but am I the only one that got a chuckle out of Mr. Crowley and Worship? :lol:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Christopher said:
I'm sorry but am I the only one that got a chuckle out of Mr. Crowley and Worship? :lol:

"I think I'm trying to say something about the dualality of man, sir!"

jakeskylyr

Reaction score
As most of you know, I'm teaching full time. I'm up to 16 regular students, with 3 occasionals, and I'm still looking for a few more. I love not having a day "job" :D (not that teaching can't be work, but it's almost like cheating :) )

Musically, well, I had been working on a prog-metal band, and things were going good, but then. Now I'm working on a concept album kind of thing with the singer we found. Well, heck, it's just easier for me to post this for those who are interested: Jake's musical updates

I don't want to abridge it and leave out details, but I don't feel like re-telling it all here :lol:

I've also decided I'm going to sell some of my stuff so I can add a Lexicon MPX-G2 to my rig.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I just joined Divison, bringing the total talent level of the band down a few notches. :lol: This is my first band that actually requires seven strings, so I'm still in learning curve mode, although I'm quickly getting to the point of wondering how I ever survived with only six strings.

I'll let eaeolian elaborate about the band status, after he tells Colonel Pogue who's side he's on.

Roland777

Reaction score
Guess I should mention that I often run into colliding confrontations, being a Christian who listens to metal. Heh.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Solo CD in the works. \m/

ditto for Chris, actually, so there's hope for us 9-5'ers. :)

Shikaru

Mechanical Thunder
Contributor
Reaction score
Moved out of my parent's about a month ago to the city of dundee. Workin the telephone sales :noplease: I get to phone up 300 people a shift trying to sell them things. On the plus side, it's done wonders for my telephone manner lol

Music wise, working on an EP for my band, get teh music out there and hopefully make a couple of quid if we're lucky. Got a small tour planned with some other local bands playing around scotland for next summer hopefully.

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Christopher said:

Hehe, I laugh too. But hey, I think there's no way to get talent out of listening to only Christian Music. While I don't endorse the song and it's meaning, it sure is a heck of a chop builder :shred: I figure as long as I only listen to it for musical value, it's all good :cool:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Organical is gearing up to play our first shows since March 2004. We've got a new bass player on board, and we have a drummer coming out for a session with us this weekend. We're hoping she's interested in joining, as she's one of the best drummers we've seen locally (other than our former drummer, of course), and we're all big fans.

I'm also gearing up to move to a new house in the beginning of November, where i'll actually have space to set up my gear and a dedicated space for playing and recording.

Bastard Toadflax

Change is on the way...
Reaction score
Well, I'm in a band, we play metal, and we recently lost our bassist (yet to be replaced) and aquired a second guitarist and a vocalist and the music is getting just that much better with the addition of people who bring in new ideas and are capable of writing good stuff...We're trying to get our shit together for a show on halloween at a club called fusion somewhere around Jacksonville...I'm also writing some instrumental stuff with a friend (anything from jazzy sounding stuff to metal) which we plan to eventually record.