Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

jpmisery

Reaction score
hello all my name is jp misery and i'm in a band called cerium....we just cut a 3 song demo you can check one of the songs out on our myspace......cmyspace.com/ceriummetal.....i used and ibanez rg7321 and another rg 7string to record......my other guitars are an ibanez rg5ex1,rgr421,and about 14 other guitars you all might be bored to be reading about.....KEEP IT METAL:hbang: :hbang: :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dissociation

Reaction score
Hey there

Check out our new music video sample.

Im using my Ibanez prestige RG1527GK on this one,
so please check it out and let me know what you lot think.

The full video will be out shortly, click the link below -

The Official Dissociation Video Section

Cheers

Mike :hbang:

Loganator456

Reaction score
I actually apllied for a band, christian death metal/hardcore. its awesome.:hbang: :hbang: Just jammin in my bedroom. Which owns everything else you guys do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
HEY! I already posted about my band in this thread before, but we just posted two songs on myspace, so I figured it's time for a bump.

MySpace.com - New World Symphony - New York - Metal / Rock - www.myspace.com/nwsymphony

Thanks for any interest!

P.S. The guitar player recorded all guitar tracks on an RG7 Prestige *no idea the model... never checked...* with Super Distortion pickups+PODxtPRO+Triaxis+Gmajor+Simul-Class 2:90+Recto4x12 and a TonePortx2 with Metal Pack.

punkMETALskater

Reaction score
i've been trying to put a band together for the last month or two, but the drummers in this town are pretty lazy :p

what part of ohio are you from?

and im in a band,punk actually.but i also am in a cover band/alt.rock band.
im more serious with the punk band though,the other one is just me and 2 friends having fun most of the time.but yep,i mainly dont do crap but music of some kind,conert band,choir,marching,the 2 bands,mainly that.might sound sad,but i want some kind of thing to look forward to when im older...and music will be there.

shredfreak

Reaction score
trying to figure out my toneport & get it to work in other programs then ableton (gah i hate that program). Also Getting a decent drumkit setup in drumsite & then doing some tests with the whole lot togheter

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm no longer working with other musicians because I've yet to find anyone with similar tastes in music and willingness to play my music.

So I've decided to write and produce my own music. I'm waiting on a 5-String Bass and a computer to do my recording on.

All updates and music will appear on MySpace.com - Kainos - Dublin, IE - Progressive / Metal - www.myspace.com/ruarcstokesmusic

Please add me as it means I can bulletin you with updates as I progress! Not to mention I'd love to have the support of other ss.org members! :yesway:

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Well, I've got vocals back for my secret undertaking, all the stuff I've been writing for abbout 18 months (or is it longer? I forget). 10 tracks down, probably 8 that I still like, but enough to go off and record if one or two new ones get written, but definately enough to do a small little demo :)

Plus I am excited about it as it's sounding very very cool!

- Watch this Space -

Shooter

Drinkin' a Pizza
Reaction score
I've finished an album and sent a copy to a label, though I'm not really expecting any reply. I've also got a small band- really just me and another guitarist who, though I've begged him many times, refuses to play a 7 and a dude who writes some lyrics and pretends to play bass. Hopefully we'll start gigging soon, even if it's acoustic sets at coffee shops. Also working on another album of my own work. I do everything on my songs (Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals, Keys, Mandolin, etc.) and everything but my co-guitarist's guitars on the band's songs. Still a beginning singer but hey, I try.

My Stuff: Myspace.com/Shooternow
Revebnation.com/Jeremyshooterharman

Band Stuff: Myspace.com/Unsoundrock

Tiger

Reaction score
Im putting the only instrumental on the CD up. This is probably not the mix that will be used but tracking was done for it weeks ago and I wanted something to put on myspace and such.

The song is called Soldier vs Child and its the seventh track on the CD.

[putfile]Soldier-Vs-Child[/putfile]

And if you havent added me please do at

MySpace.com - Iechine - Columbia, US - Metal - www.myspace.com/iechine

Rick Pierpont

Reaction score
I had been playing in the MD based, Odin's Court for almost the past 3 years, but I just joined another MD based band, Mystic Force which is in the process of a rebirth. The last CD was released in 2000. It is almost an entirely new lineup including the writing team. However, I've been a long-time fan of Mystic Force and was even set to audition for them in their VERY early days (1988). I expect us to still sound like Mystic Force, but more technical and heavier.

We are currently working on our new CD as well as an updated MySpace page and website. Joining Mystic Force was the reason I even thought about getting a 7 string and now here I am! :hbang:

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh shit, Odin's Court! Someone from there is or was a Mod at the Dream Theater forum I used to go to about 3 or 4 years ago.

dicko

kaltropkicksarse
Reaction score
at the moment im writing original material for my band KALTROP [proggressive DEATH metal] and im in this band with one other guy[the bands called fear medics....industrial metal] and ive got my own lil set up for home recordin...KALTROP has got a new demo comin out soon....and same with fear medics....

')