Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

audibleE

Reaction score
My rock band Audiblethread is taking a break from performing after our last few shows. Time to write more material, finish the album and plan a tour. My other project is Inora, which actually is the new name. It's coming along nicely. We decided "Urinebath" was too tongue and cheek for a band name, while the music we're creating keeps getting more serious. So we're only 2 dudes writing all the music and beats, and slowly finding the right members to fill the spots. Cleveland, OH is slim pickins' for talented, dedicated musicians.

Check out the samples on our myspace profiles, let me know what you think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

14strings

UV7+AXE-FX+Mesa= :)
Reaction score

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score

dream-thief

I Am The Anger
Reaction score
I'm stuck in a remote area.

I'm in a shitty high school Symphonic Rock band. but i'm not putting much into that, they're all well beneath me :D

Aside from the bollocks, I'm co-ordinating a Metal Opera,

Mixing/Mastering my main band's (Candle in the Dark) Demo, and

Practicing the fuck out of my seven-string guitar/drum tracks for a Promo CD that I'm recording soon thing thats just like, me. on guitar. for like. Promotion. Not sure why, but it's just something I'd like to have. Band auditions maybe or maybe people will like the CD enough by itself. :D

I've got enough on to keep me occupied anyway

dougsteele

Doug Steele
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well,

I released a CD with a friend of mine called Fkatstick back in 2000, ha ha. MySpace.com - Flatstick - Melbourne, AU - Metal / Experimental / Alternative - www.myspace.com/flatstick .

Chris Adler from LOG tried to get us signed, but we were 'too weird'...Gay!! He did however play our CD during their 1st tour, so thanks dude!!!

Since then, I've played guitar for Aussie Death Metal act here I Die, I play drums for Brothel, cover band Dr Nick, and STILL trying to get fucking Flatstick off the ground.

My partner in music, Gary McKay, died of cancer a couple years back. We were 80% done with Flatstick 2. RIP Bro..

Oh, did clinics for Line 6 and Ibanez out her ein Oz. Currently terrorizing youtubers with the Shred Durst shit.

I like beer.

beepx22

Reaction score
after a month of refusing to go into the studio with out my new loomis, I'm finally going back in, my band (russett burbank) is recording our second real album, probably our 6th total. The tentative name is "Everyday We Get Paid, Tomorrow" On top of that its a show or two a week until may, and summer touring starts again.... weee!!!!

awesomeargos

37 years on ax
Reaction score
I've been putting more time into my web site -not easy to find free software that works as advertised-but i have at last posted more examples of my past 7 string playing. (eventually i will go back and convert some 6 string performance on cassette tapes of my early shredding -you know that one note after the other kind of thing faster and faster until it sounds like a buzz and your axe starts to smoke, instead of my current preferred method of moving voices & counterpoint).:cool:
Now i am working on the martial arts side of my site and plan to have some cool pictures i took of the Shao Lin Monks :wallbash: performing at the City Of Ten thousand Buddhas.
I used to teach Qi Gong, Xing Yi, Ba Gwa and Taiji at the Boys School & University when i was living there so i was lucky enough to be invited to see this special performance from the front row.
Also I hope to have a vid up of me showing some Kung Fu but that may take some time as I lack a working video recorder.
As you can see from my calendar at awesomeargos.com I have some gigs coming up with my favorite musicians Paul M. just accepted a Grammy for the Paul Winter Consort as he was the only member of that group at the awards he was also :metal:up for best Jazz soloist this year with the multi dimensionally talented and long lived group Oregon but as he put it- "I've played better solos with you." - so he was glad to be nominated but wasn't really expecting to win. He fits my idea and feel of melody and sudden inspiration so well he is always a joy to jam with. Al Strong is an exciting upright Bass player with an outrageous sense of rhythmic development in his solos. Al was the original Bassist with the Sons Of Chaplin years ago i am lucky to have such fine neighbors we all live within a mile of each other!
I have fixed my web e mail so that it actually sends me mail now, so if you tried it, please try again. Thats about it.
Love this site.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
nemlogoblk640.jpg

NEMECIDE (full demo available here)

MySpace.com - NEMECIDE - BRIGHTON, Massachusetts - Metal / Thrash / Death Metal - www.myspace.com/thenemecide

SteveDendura

Reaction score
Recording an album with Dendura currently. Drums are done, next is guitars, bass, then vocals/solos. This will be our first real album, and Neil Kernon is producing it. I'm not sure what amps we'll be playing through yet, but we are doing a lot of the guitars on a Schecter C7 Blackjack. Right now, I'm flat broke. We're not playing gigs at the moment. When our album is done we want to put together a tour. It's going to be fucking tough, between day jobs and playing out though. But it's metal! :hbang:

')