Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Other than 8 hours in UPS and the Guitar teaching job that occurs 3 days a week....

4arm has been pretty busy as of late. This is the year for me to be a metalhead:

4Arm (Film clip up on You Tube) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

On the flipside, 4arm also alternate as a Metallica tribute band for kicks and cash. Not as busy as 4arm but still...

BINGE AND PURGE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

This band(s) practice every sunday arvo.

I'm also playing bass in a prog/psychedelic band; The Vitruvian Man. Formed from other like minded members from other various projects.

Vitruvian Man on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Practices every Monday.

Those are the current bands active at the moment. I'm still in the process of writing songs for my solo project (11 songs complete... just the process of actually recording and releasing them). 6 years pending... :wallbash:

I've also started another band with one of my best friends on drums. It's gonna be a more straight up rock band with cyber/prog/fusion influences. Lots fo genre hopping. So far, I've written all the songs (about 9) and the ideal bassist is still out of my grasp... :pray: At the moment, my drummer and I are doing the odd acoustic duo doing various covers and road testing our songs.

One more project is actually going to be born tomorrow... A somewhat supergroup consisting of my friends from local established bands. Looking forward to it.

Long story short.... I don't sleep anymore. :nuts: :rofl:

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I do not have clips to share yet, but a band I play in (set by satellite on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads -- though all recordings currently up on that page were done before I joined the band) has spent the last year or so writing and recording. It's definitely NOT metal in any way, shape or form, but I am using my 7 string guitars on the majority of the songs.

The rest of anything I have 'ready to share with people' is linked in my sig. :yesway:

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
What the hell, I'll bite. It's not a band, per se, but it is my project. :lol:

BrainArt on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads Feel free to add. The one track I have up on there is just a demo track, testing out a riff I had come up with for that song. I have 6 more in the works.

Also, the facebook page for it. Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

sonson_prest

In space Bret...
Reaction score
We are ECHO CHAMBER - currently working on a few more songs for our demo, and also gigging in Liverpool (UK). Once the songs we're working are done and recorded, we'll be gigging as much as possible (day jobs permitting).

Check our demos so far (bear in mind though - these were recorded and mixed by me - a total amateur :rolleyes:)

www.myspace.com/echo_chamber

Leave some feedback if you like :)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

thought I'd throw a plug for my current project.

http://www.angelicaltears.com

We will have an EP available end of August. Three rough mixes are up and the rest are from an old demo. Only one song really makes full use of the 7 string (this music existed before I joined the band - I just did my thing with the songs in the studio).

BTW the website is written in silverlight so you may be prompted to install microsoft silverlight when you go to the site.

Anyway, check out the first three songs - Save Me, Tomorrow Happens Now, and Chasing Eternity. feedback welcome.

blister7321

Reaction score
My side projects first gig for you central florida dudes who like punk
we are doing some covers at atlantic sounds records in daytona on aug 21 good news its free

')