Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

Malacoda

Fogdiver
Reaction score
I play guitar/compose/program for Existential Animals. Our new EP is coming out on October 14 and we just put out a single in support of it. Instrumental tech-death FFO Gorod, The Faceless, Animals As Leaders, etc. Check it out :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zakattak192

Reaction score
My band, Castle Freak, just put out an E.P. entitled "Still Rotting", and got a full stream on Decibel's website.

Check it out on our bandcamp: https://castlefreak.bandcamp.com/album/still-rotting

FFO: Repulsion, Autopsy, Carnivore, etc.

a3974777016_10.jpg

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you guys are into deathcore, but my band just released a teaser of our upcoming EP. Got some shred stuff in there too for those who aren't fans of breakdowns. :p Enjoy!

FFO: Thy Art Is Murder, Oceano, Molotov Solution, Carnifex, AngelMaker etc.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Just an update to my previous post, my band just released our new EP "Purification" last month. Hope you guys dig what you hear. If you're not a fan of breakdowns there are some shreddier solos in the 2nd and 6th songs. ;)

OhCruelFortune

Reaction score
Raising kids, working constantly, struggling to pay the bills. Other than that, currently self recording, self producing, self programming, self promoting my and my friend's EP. The band is Oh, Cruel Fortune, and the EP is called The [REDACTED] EP. It's just metal. Lol

I also do the art.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/waylonwhitson/vimanas-descending-mastered[/SC]

2hzmwzo.jpg

død

Reaction score
Just joined this band. Can't wait to play this stuff live.