Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

Semi-pro

Reaction score
Joined back my old band, Amoral. Prog metal from Finland. Here's a new song from the upcoming album (I do the cookie monster parts and play the guitar):

mr coffee

Reaction score
Got another gig coming up...if you're in the Houston area, come check us out!

When: April 23, 2016 - 10:00PM
Where: Union Tavern
Pattern Recognition
with
Calling Chase
Farewell To Solace

4-23-union-tavern.jpg

-m

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
My main musical endeavour, Morphesia, has been pretty busy this year. Just booked a show in LA, and will be playing Arizona this Saturday, so far, 23 shows in 2016.
E3KgDSa.jpg

Also, just released a new EP, featuring a song from the upcoming new album plus live and rare tracks.

frogman81

Reaction score
My gothic band's newest single, rough-mixed with lyrics. If you dig Type O Negative you might like it.

thoughtpyotr

Reaction score
Here is my band's self produced EP. FFO: Meshuggah, Veil of Maya
Get it for free:
a0030502553_2.jpg

Ascension EP
Black Bile

blackbileofficial.bandcamp.com

JoshuaRichard

Reaction score
What's everyone doing now a days?
My band is playing a show in the back of an oddity shop, downtown in my city September 1st. We're having major lineup changes (meaning everyone is leaving except me, and maybe the bassist) and I'm looking for new members. We went from a five piece band, to a four piece band, and now if the bassist isn't interested, we're going to be a three piece, eight string, deathcore band.

I'm holding auditions for two prospective members I have and hopefully they'll be the official, replacement, full time members of Luna Amour.

EmaDaCuz

Brutal yet soulful
Reaction score
I am recording the second EP of my original band. It is going to be a celebration of our 20th birthday "together". Possibly playing a few dates down in Italy next year.

This is some old stuff, from last year.
https://antrum.bandcamp.com/

jonsick

Reaction score
Joined back my old band, Amoral. Prog metal from Finland. Here's a new song from the upcoming album (I do the cookie monster parts and play the guitar):

Seen you guys a couple of times! Come on back to the UK :D

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score

Semi-pro

Reaction score
Seen you guys a couple of times! Come on back to the UK :D

Ah shit, cool! Too bad we had our farewell concert last year :( Half of the guys had grown out of metal and the rest of us who were stubborn enough have continued with new bands. Speaking of which: atm my band Humavoid is making an album. Gonna post updates soon :)