Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing at the moment, I am exhausted from school + 3.5 hours of work every night.

Out at 8:10, back for 20 minutes at 3:30 and then home again at 7:30. Music's taken a back step at the moment, I have no band, no drive or anything but hopefully a 7 will change it.

I plan on starting a guitar orientated band like Cacophony etc.

/rant over

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Currently trying to get some good songs together and working on my phrasing mostly. Also looking for a job as I'm out of University till September now and if I don't find something to do (that has an income) then the summer is gonna be a very long and sober one.

Also doing some 3D design stuff so that I'm not out of it when I go back to University, that and to improve my skills.

My biggest project right now though is sitting and waiting for my new guitar to arrive so I can plug it in and just whail away till those proverbial cows come home.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My band, Time Is Now, is hard at work with writing and getting our new drummer up to speed. We have a myspace page up but no music just yet. I'll post the address when the music is ready.

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
Modding my 6 string Stagg, chucked a Dimarzio Evo in, a newneck is coming with scalloped 20-24 frets, jackson style neck

Bought an RG550

My old Monteray 7 is coming back, I already put a green blaze in the bridge and I bought another Green one for the neck \m/

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice Mark! :hbang:

I'm working on gear also. Just got my cab and poweramp. Now I'm getting a four space rack from a dude for $30-$40AUD. After that my next seven string is coming. Most likely another 1527, a black one.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Working with the band, probably doing a couple shows with Emma in the summer, looking for a job, and possibly working on some solo stuff, and another band or two (still want to do some punk/ska stuff, and maybe some more alternative-rock stuff, though that may end up being my solo stuff).

D

Desecrated

Im write songs for an album with an artist called preacher x. recording will soon start.

drshock

Street-good guy
Reaction score
Getting a death metal band together, I got a guitarist who is fucking insane, vocals(me) and a bassist, Im also rythum guitar for now, but we wanna find soem else, theyre arent any good death or black metal drummers around here, only some metalcore fools though ;)

Dolflundgren

Sixstring Revolution
Reaction score
wow, free publicity?

Sweet.

myspace.com/adison or adisonmusic.com that's my current project. We're playing at Cornerstone festival in Florida in about....oh Five hours or so.

jlagoon

Reaction score
Hello my fellow sevens!

Checkout my band's demo of 4 songs. We are a 4 piece hard rock band from NYC with a little bit of progressive influences that definitely do not sound like your typical mainstream rock. We have recorded it live in a studio recently. It's not perfect, but it's a demo. Check it:

http://www.myspace.com/decimaband

Mailing list: http://www.decimaband.com

Thanks!

Johan

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
Right now I'm biding my time until the end of the school year and graduation. I've been working part time as a delivery boy, which has funded lots of new things for me, such as buying new CDs (yay) and i just got the boss super chorus and DD-3 delay pedals.
Next week I'm performing "Black Ice", a piece from An Evening With John Petrucci and Jordan Rudess with my friend Dan. We started learning the song last year in the summer, but then it faded out of our minds for most of the school year. He did an independent AP Theory study with our music director, and next week is his senior recital. I'm pretty psyched, because this is the first time I've ever really tackled a technical piece and had the opportunity to solidly rehearse and perform it. Hopefully we can record it too.

Hopefully this month I'm going to buy a computer and start working on a little recording and synthesizing. I'm planning on using FL Studio Producer's Edition, because it has full recording capabilities and I'm already familiar with the sequencing software. Hopefully this will open up a whole new creative outlet for me, because I stopped playing with any of the people I know (I got tired of creative differences and a certain level of immaturity in teenage musicians). I've written a lot of acoustic pieces solo for my Performance Music class, but I want to do sooooo much more with my music and I hope to learn a lot about composition and midi synthesis.

And hopefully by the end of this year I'll have a number of schools in mind that I want to apply to, because I'm taking a year off and didn't already apply. After doing the 5-week summer program at Berklee College of Music in Boston, I really don't think I want to study music in college, just because it's not the type of environment I want to be in. So i might study photography instead. But I'm not sure. There are so many options. I kinda want to study composition, just because I'm fascinated by music that's not traditional rock music played by a 3-piece, and I wish i wasn't limited to writing just on guitar or the specific instruments I can play myself.

erm. yes. that's my life in a nutshell.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
Getting back into electric after a long accoustic layover. I got tired of the nu metal scene. Also got married and had 2 kids, bought a house and a couple of cars and it was off to work. I am building a Warmoth 7 string right now. I just ordered the Humbuckers last night. Got a Blaze 7 for the neck and a Universe for the bridge. I am also redoing my first guitar from the wood up. I cant bear to part with it but I never played it. It was a 1987 Peavey Patriot in it's original form. It is fast becoming something much better. I am also working on my music theory again so when the 7 comes online I will know what to do. It has been a while since lessons.

JoryGriffin

Reaction score
Playing with my band Xepsura (Umlaut on the u but forum won't let me do the alt code :noplease: )

We play progressive metal, like DT's Train of Thought stuff mainly. Only about 40 minutes of orginal material so far... but getting there :hbang:

paradigmdream

Reaction score
i'm working on some prog stuff at the moment. sort of the style of Dream theater and Symphony X

i don't have anything recorded yet but as soon as i do i'll be sure to share it with you guys

')