Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

Riffmachine

lead/rhythm guitars
Reaction score
Well, we finally have a singer and things are working out great. Check out our tunes at www.myspace.com/weaponwithin . End Game and CRL are both on 7 strings, while All I Feel and A Cry For The Fallen are on Drop C tuned guitars. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments.:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Well my band is currently on hiatus until our drummer's spinal problems get sorted out. He's currently been ordered not to do any strenuous activity--including drumming. He's currently waiting for surgery and recovery time before he can start again.

I'm working on writing acoustic-alternative stuff (or as one of my friends put it; Puss Music) as a solo project. It's for things like this that I wish I could afford an acoustic 7. It's also for things like this that I wish I had a better voice.

I'm also in talks with a bassist to start doing some blues oriented stuff, so i shall have to see what that yields.

Mike Martin

Mike Martin
Reaction score
I've started writing for the new Fozzy record. We have no deadline or release date at the moment as Rich Ward is puting the finishing touches on the new Stuck Mojo album "Southern Born Killers" due for release next month.:cool:

Fozzy hasn't been a seven string band, and I can't convert Rich, but I'm playong all of his Bb tuning tunes on my seven and will be writing more with it. The tuning differences actually make for some cool opportunities. I really have to think of the best use for two guitars.:shred:

Other than that I have finally released my solo instrumental CD "2 of 5" this year independently. There's a mix of old school hard rock, prog, fusion and seven string stuff on there. I'm talking with a coouple of labels about possible distro for next year but it would have to be a good deal since no label releasing instrumental guitar rock gives artists tour support. My goal is to sell enough copies to try to take my band on the road while Fozzy's not out there full time, but the States aren't really where it's happening for this style of music as I'm sure you guys know.:scream:

I've got a few songs you can download on my MySpace page. "Salute" is a seven string tune, the others are standard six. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Ryan

Reaction score
I have a new demo using new drums and xt patches.
I didnt lay vox over it yet cause the drum sound isnt final. But go check out that stuff anyway! :D
www.abominodium.com (its on autoplay, and the older version is the next one)

ricez

Contributor
Reaction score
My latest release is with my progressive acoustic duo called Kangaralien. I use an Ibanez 7-string in the group. My friend Steve Belleville uses a 6 string Taylor. We do a lot of odd-time stuff, some Opeth-esque key/chord changes, that kind of thing. If you want to hear some of our tunes, check out:

http://myspace.com/kangaralien

Colombo

rape and pillage!
Reaction score
right now im playing guitar for a new band called macerated death/thrash/grind style of metal. - www.myspace.com/macerated

im also about to put together a bunch of solo material that ive been working on but ill repost about that later.

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Another Bedroom Shredder, basically working on my gear list for '07 time for me to go on a tone search. I've been in a rut hardcore and need to find my way back to being a constant shredding maniac.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I jammed with a whole new group of guys on Saturday and we had a blast. No name yet, but I'll keep ya posted.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
recording will begin soon on the new Insatanity cd "The Day God Died". much 7 string carnage will ensue:shred: it will be released by Grim Nocturnal Records. drumming duties will be handled by Justin Dipinto (mortal decay, malevolent creation, pyrexia...) and Brian Deal (polterchrist). hopefully this will be out by april.

in addition to Insatanity, new material from my other bands Mortal Decay and Polterchrist is in the works. 2007's gonna be a busy year for me... :nuts:

J

JonezTownReunion

Well, I was stationed in the gulf and I had most of my recording equipment with me, bass, laptop, mic and multi-effects pedal so I decided to do a demo.
The material is rather heavy and alot of people have described it as a mix between Meshuggah, Mike Patton in Fantomas (on meth) and Converge with a little Deftones thrown in --circa 'Round The Fur. I've gotten some positive responses and I'd really like to go about getting signed. The only problem is I'd have to find two seven stringers, a bassist two drummers and keyboardist for ambiance and effects. Im really not into being the new "Slipknot", I will however say everything I've written is honestly emotionally charged and not just around for the sake of being around. Happy New Years everyone and lets make the world a better place... or something.

www.myspace.com/ryou4eighty6

')