Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

audibleE

Reaction score
My band Audiblethread is finishing up our first full length release. Titled, "Polar Shifts: Vibrations." Hopefully this will be out by May '07. This will be our fifth release but our first full lenth. We've been working on it since last May, taking more time to get it sounding the best we can at this point. One problem is continuing to write while finishing up an album. "OH THIS SONG HAS GOT TO BE ON THE NEW ALBUM!!! This one too and this one... and...and..and." That's a big challenge. The album is pretty much complete sans some vocals and fine tuning noises, but it's time to lock it down. Also meeting with a videographer to talk about a new video. Our other video is found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UIJ5b8crE Mind you this video was done in 2005 and seems like we were on riddlen with the tempo... Holy crap lethargic....

I'm also starting a side project with another friend of mine. This way I can utilize my 7 string Omen and write some heavier tunes. Hopefully have some samples of what we're kicking around in April.

Any one in Michigan come check out a live show!!!!! http://www.myspace.com/audiblethread

I'm sorry but am I the only one that got a chuckle out of Mr. Crowley and Worship? :lol:

I thought their GOD didn't like Black Sabbath or Ozzy? That's strange.... Selective judgement I guess. Baaahahahahah!

audibleE

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Hope all is well in Shredville. I posted a new side project of mine. URINEBATH - Finally recording some tunes with the old 7 string twangers. This is going to be a collaboration of musicians that I find to be quite talented in the Cleveland, OH area. Mostly really heavy metal dudes that are serious about making music and not being douchebags.

Recipe---
SOAK
Ingredients:
1 - Schecter OMEN 007
1 - MAC G4
1 - Line6 POD, Run guitar straight into MBox2.
1 - Protools LE 7.0 and Mbox2 interface.
1 - Reason 3.0 w/Drumkits 2.0 Refill
1 - Litre of urine
1 - Toilet​

Fold in all ingredients gently with some grinding metal riffs and melodies. Behold some tastey audible treats.

More songs already in the works.

Check it out. Be patient, it get's good around 1min. into it.
Ciao! Oh and friend request us.

URINEBATH

Rebelyellz

DONNIE
Reaction score
I have been writing at least one song a month. Im still at home and can not drive! I take enough drugs! Thats all I say about that! I still cant walk either! Im really pissed off about that! The nerve damage in my leg will take forever to heal! Im busy with Lawyers and Docters. The Docter that damaged my leg has been kissing my ASS! The time I love at home is when my son is with me! He makes life worth living!! DONNIE PS Im cancer free 22 years in June

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Working on a solo album that will be kind of Nine Inch Nails meets Porcupine Tree meets whatever else I accidentally throw in :lol: First track is mostly NIN sounding:

http://www.myspace.com/eleven59 (the song "37" is for this, the other's an old song)

And also possibly joining a "death metal" band (they mentioned Lamb of God so far as an influence, but no idea how it'll end up sounding lol).

Mail2JackButler

Reaction score
Got a new instrucitonal book/cd package coming out through National Guitar Workshop?Workshop Arts and Alfred/Warner. Final edits are in and have been green lighted. Only thing left to do is to fly up to their facility in Massachusettes and record/film the cd and video stuff.

')