Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
I am now the lead guitar player for The Vigilante Manifesto! Link is in the sig. Of course, I shall be rockin my 7:cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Well, I reckon maybe I should have a post in this here thread...

After having spent months waiting around and slowly being alienated by one of the people i was working with I've just decided to set out and get stuff done with a good friend who's a singer and who writes all the stuff for his band. I figured that someone with good songwriting, good vocals are what I need. A breath of fresh air really, as it seemed for a while like I was going to lose all interest in doing anything for a long time. Hence I've taken everything i've written that is left over from the past 3-4 years and given it to him to sort through, thejn hopefully go off and structure and flesh some of the stuff out, build a good line-up and see what happens.

Apart from that i got asked to participate in a new band involving a few people i know and a few people i don't, to have a jam and see what happens, so come monday I'll actually havbe my first rehearsal/full band jamming session in months which I am looking forward to!

So it's all weird and all over the place, vbut I'm hoping it'll all be a more positive experience than the past few months have been...

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
This is getting longer each time I post, BUT:

1.)New Job- After 3 years away I'm working for a hotel, Front Office Manager.

2.)Solo project- Working ona series of records each will feature a blend of American hard rock and a different style of world beat music. I'm currently learning to play a sitar (a real one, not an electric). So, I'm thinking the first CD will be a blend of hard rock and Indian folk music.

3.)My girlfriend- She is also a guitarist (but she also sings) and is forming her own all-girl power metal band. They're looking for a 2nd guitar player and bassist, so I'm filling in until they find the right people. I'm also helping to write some songs and produce a demo.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
7 Dying Trees said:
Apart from that i got asked to participate in a new band involving a few people i know and a few people i don't, to have a jam and see what happens, so come monday I'll actually havbe my first rehearsal/full band jamming session in months which I am looking forward to!

Hope it goes well for you mate, and your "wing & a prayer" rig holds out for you. :shred:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
3.)My girlfriend- She is also a guitarist (but she also sings) and is forming her own all-girl power metal band. They're looking for a 2nd guitar player and bassist, so I'm filling in until they find the right people. I'm also helping to write some songs and produce a demo.

:eek: :metal:
Good luck man!

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
I am doing my own project www.myspace.com/thescarletepidemic
getitng a hook up with madison amps as we speak

anything else interesting:
getting my masters in music / music education
I guess you could say thats music related...

I would like to make a band for the scarlet epidemic but there arent people arent to do it heh ;/

strychnine

miami sucks
Reaction score
Dylan7620 said:
sick, great amps! do you mean buy one or are you endorsing them?

well andy from madison was supposed to talk to me on friday but he left early to play a show and open up for prong...

it seems I may be getting an endorsement..the amp is free so I guess thats leaning towards endorsement..no word yet.

Reaction score
What am I up to?... Let's see, I have 34 weekly students, take 3 classes @ ASU (AZ State U) towards a BA in classical guitar performance, including working on material for my final recital (1 hour, all solo). When all that's done I will have (finally) graduated. I might be extending myself a bit thin right now, and barely have free time, but I can't complain.

Oh yeah, and I sat through 7 hours of defensive driving school today, to eliminate a little traffic ticket I got last month. I learned that you're not allowed to shoot at someone on the freeway, even if they shoot first. :D
(not the reason I was there, BTW)

My 7 string is getting dusty from non-use... :scream:

metalrod

Reaction score
KHEREB debut album is in the works guys, just sit tight and try to control your excitement! I'm getting flooded with emails and I can't answer everyone back. :hbang:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just played Emma Acott's CD release show (I play bass in her live band).

Going to be starting back into practicing/playing shows with my band, as well as finishing up our demo.

Almost done my term project, got most of the guitars recorded, working on drum editing, just have to record bass, vocals, and piano/keyboards and then mix in 5.1 and stereo.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I also contributed bass to a metal version of one of Emma's songs, a cover of Britney Spears' "Toxic", and guitar on a cover of "Bohemian Rhapsody" (snuck in the 7-string on that one :hbang: ).

Riffmachine

lead/rhythm guitars
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Paul and I got turned on to this site by Shannon from End Theory. Anyway, I live in Seattle, I used to play in a band called Dog Bone Sanctuary that some of you locals might or might not remember, but now I am currently playing in a really fun and creative project called Weapon Within. We are now starting to search for a vocalist, but you can hear 4 of our songs at (I can't yet submit URL's so figure this out) Mi Spayce / WeaponWithin. Two of those songs (Prime and Cave) are 7 stringers. There are solos, time changes, and some really cool riffs. I hope you enjoy. Btw, if you want to see my custom PRS 7 string, go to the Weapon Within myspace page, then go to my picture in the top 8 (Paul), and look at my pictures on my personal page. Thanks. :hbang:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Got my 5.1 mix of "Epic" done, working on the stereo mix.

Still playing bass for Emma Acott.

Still writing and recording with my band, trying to get better before looking for more shows.

Riffmachine said:
Hey everyone, my name is Paul and I got turned on to this site by Shannon from End Theory. Anyway, I live in Seattle, I used to play in a band called Dog Bone Sanctuary that some of you locals might or might not remember, but now I am currently playing in a really fun and creative project called Weapon Within. We are now starting to search for a vocalist, but you can hear 4 of our songs at (I can't yet submit URL's so figure this out) Mi Spayce / WeaponWithin. Two of those songs (Prime and Cave) are 7 stringers. There are solos, time changes, and some really cool riffs. I hope you enjoy. Btw, if you want to see my custom PRS 7 string, go to the Weapon Within myspace page, then go to my picture in the top 8 (Paul), and look at my pictures on my personal page. Thanks. :hbang:
Checked out your band, definitely cool :hbang: Great stuff, good luck with the singer hunt

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Riffmachine said:
Anyway, I live in Seattle, I used to play in a band called Dog Bone Sanctuary that some of you locals might or might not remember...

No shit, I stumbled across you guys on Myspace ages ago. You guys rock. :metal:

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Riffmachine said:
Cool, another northwesterner. :metal: I just checked out your post one the SMO forum this morning. Couldn't get the songs to play. I'll go try again now. :)

')