Plug That Shit! Current Projects:

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
Currently getting all the new songs tight for recording of our new album .. its a melodic Black Metal band called Martyrium..( i joined like 4 months ago.. Pretty sick shit \m/) www.martyrium.net

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Haunted Cereal

I am Sammy Jankis
Reaction score
half of a band but none of us have cars so playing is complicated. bedroom shredding mixed with korn and wes borland riffs and trying to play tool on a 7. meantime is spent screwing around i powertabs, cubase and n.i. guitar rig 2. go me!

SevenDeadly

Loomis Brotherhood
Reaction score
myspace.com/gallowmeremetal

We've only got one track up, but were pushing our new tracks forward and recording the whole cd before summer is up. We'll be on tour with Throne of Odin, Casuist, Burning Midget and if our tour guy can get it right, we'll open for cephalic carnage mid-summer.

Reaction score
Catalyst - technical death metal featuring ex-members of Capharnaum (including myself). Two guitarists. We use 7-strings tuned ADADGBE.

Ipsissimus - Orthodox Black Metal. I am the only guitarist. For this band, I use my USA Neckthru BC Rich Warlock tuned up a half-step to F.

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
I recently finished recording my band's second album. I'm talking about T3h Shred Boiz of course. While the overall gist of the band is a joke, the songs are meant to be taken seriously and reviewed as such. So please take a listen and let me know what you think. Several of the songs are available at our myspace:
www.myspace.com/t3hshredboiz

The full album is available here. Thanks,

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
KAVISH has a gig tomorrow night, as a matter of fact... next one after is the Camel City Showcase at The Garage

Our CD, "Overcoming Gravity" is so close to be done... sooooooooo close! Ken is putting the final mixes on it, then mastering... Ken is a "when it's done" kind of artist, but MAN we're getting antsy! :lol: I'm hoping by mid-summer, anyway!

Dissociation

Reaction score
Thanks for your comment Ant, much appreciated!

Mike (Dissociation) :hbang:

DaRKoN_

kicker of cheats
Reaction score
I am, at age 26, restarting my guitar life.. used to rock out when I was much younger, but I've not really picked up an axe and properly slayed some tunes in ~5 years or so...

But I'm coming back! Have bought a new guitar even for the occasion.

However I am realising that now I need to learn how to play properly, rather then just covering songs and picking skills up as I go.. I've got to learn the theory behind it all... and it's pretty daunting to be a total newbie again..

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
No clips yet but now I've joined a local band that plays retarded fast melodic speed metal. When I say fast, I mean like 210bpm fast. I'm splitting guitar duties with another guy who is also named Kody (my name is Cody ahaha).

')