Pod 2.0 Settings

• Thread starter Napalm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Napalm

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the old Pods ? Ive got a first version that I recently upgraded to a 2.0 via the eprom chip but I'm trying to get some Holdsworth style lead tones can anyone help ? Id hit the patches section but I have no way of connecting the pod to the computer.

Thanks for anyones help
:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
i used to own a pod pro (basically a pod2.0) before i got the xt. For holdsworthish lead tones you should try the mark II (cali crunch) model and maybe some dist boost.

good luck

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
I've used the 2nd Modern Hi-Gain sim (Soldano) + boost with my Schecter Blackjack c7 (mahogany) + Seymour Duncan JB 7 rolled back a tad to have a convincing Holdworthian tone. Nevertheless, to fully approximate his tone, I had to put the emphasis on my legato technique !

I have never found how to emulate his clean sound without a good processing machine like the Yamaha 8 delays stompbox, though ...

Tim C

Reaction score
Hey Napalm...Just wanted to say what's up. I live in Portland too, and I'm new to the board. Just thought I would make a quick shout out. Have a good weekend dude.

Napalm

Reaction score
Hey thanks for everyones input its definitely a big help !!!! and this pod seems to be working out well for an at home practice setting. I'll definitely check out those settings. :metal: :hbang:

')