POD Farm 2.5 issue *sounds not distorting*

Reaction score
I purchased POD Farm 2.5 Platinum just the other day, installed it and it worked just fine. I played with a few of the tones and they all worked, too. Later I added a few custom tones on there and a few worked, but some of the others just made POD Farm crap out. For example, I tried loading the custom "Bulb Distortion" tone, but I only got a clean tone out of it. I then clicked the arrows to go to other amps and after a while I got a working tone. Now, here's another interesting thing. I loaded the Angel P-Ball and that worked fine, but if I duplicated the track the distortion on the new track wasn't there, or if I quit Garageband or Logic and restarted it, the distortion wasn't there. This is happening on multiple amp models.

My guitar works just fine.
This may just be an issue with the custom tones.
I don't know.
What I do know is that many other people are having problems with POD Farm, too.
It's really, really pissing me off. :scream:

Please, for my sanity, help. Thank you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Great, now I've caused myself some more issues.

I reinstalled POD Farm, and now it thinks I'm using the trial version (I had Platinum before), so only a few amps load. The plugin is only showing a black background and the gold text on it.

Help?

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Pod Farm 2.5 is a joke, their are so many bugs in it. From cabinets not working to blank screens.

I noticed this aswell the other day, I was trying some of the high gain models and they were all the same clean amp until I loaded one of my presets.

Reaction score
Pod Farm 2.5 is a joke, their are so many bugs in it.

The truth.

I'm saving up for an Axe FX II, but it will be a looooooooooong time before they'll be able to ship to me.

Line 6, you have failed me.

')