Pod or pod and impulse?

• Thread starter h8leech
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Gotta agree with thedrummerkid, POD's better, though the problem might be in the impulse you're using. Buy a mesa impulse from redwirez with 10$ and you'll sure get some better cabinet simulations than pod.

Or then just start investing to Axe-FX, cause dawg, you've got potential when it comes to composition and mixing.

KoenDercksen

Quantum Realm
Reaction score
I can reaaaaally recommend the RedWirez mesa cab impulses. You really get a shitload of impulses for the price, and they sound great!

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
thank you very much for the replys metal brothers...ive heard about the Redwire cabs.... but i think most of the peeps i know use it with the axe-fx.. anyone have any experience with redwirez on POD hardware?

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
thank you very much for the replys metal brothers...ive heard about the Redwire cabs.... but i think most of the peeps i know use it with the axe-fx.. anyone have any experience with redwirez on POD hardware?

I use redwirez with my pod, but I mix up more than just one cab so it sounds fatter

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Check out Ownhammer impulses as well. Really good impulses for the price. Their mesa bundle is $3 :D

Latest posts

')