POD X3 Live

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Description: POD X3 Live, condition is not the best but it is still fully functional. There is some rusting on the footswitches and overall wear. I used this live and it has been all over the world, and I used it for demos as well.

Modifications: N/A

Accessories: power supply

Contact Info: PM

References: Ebay ID is alexbooboowade, 100% positive feedback with over 300 buying and selling transactions

Price: $250 shipped firm, no international

Pictures:

29qhco6.jpg

143m51g.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AustinxAtomic

Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, but can this be used for recording?
I haven't done much research on this model.
And could this be used as a preamp as well?

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, but can this be used for recording?
I haven't done much research on this model.
And could this be used as a preamp as well?

Yes on both of those. I have one and use it for both of those things. The X3 live has a ton of inputs and outputs. You can output via XLR or 1/4" at line or amp level, via S/PDIF, or via USB straight to your computer. If you use it as a preamp, you just have to remember to turn off the built-in amp modeling.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
if I was using it as a preamp, wouldn't I want the amp modeling?

Yes you would, i think he meant you would have to turn off the cab modeling. i used to use it just for effects live and i would turn off the amp and cab modeling. As a preamp you would run it normal but turn off the cab simulation since you would be running a real cab, and just run an instrument cable from the 1/4 out into your power amp, then a speaker cable from the power amp to the cab.

BTW my band will be playing Nashville on January 8th and if you are interested and want to come pick it up I will sell to you for $225, just let me know!!

AustinxAtomic

Reaction score
Alex- thanks man.
I heard about the January 8th show, filming a video, correct?
If I can get off work, I'll be there, and more than likely pick it up if you still have it. :)

I have all you guys' autographs on dollar bills, from when you played the Muse in Nashville 2 years ago , ha.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Alex- thanks man.
I heard about the January 8th show, filming a video, correct?
If I can get off work, I'll be there, and more than likely pick it up if you still have it. :)

I have all you guys' autographs on dollar bills, from when you played the Muse in Nashville 2 years ago , ha.

That's awesome dude! and yes that is correct, PM me if you can come out!

Latest posts

')