Pod x3 recording fizzyness?

jdmmusic95

Reaction score
I got a pod x3, and it works fine when i put in through my peavey valve king, but when i plug it into the line in on my macbook, and play it in garageband, it sounds really shitty and fizzy. I can’t adjust it to get rid of the fizz, is there anything i could be doing wrong? Does anyone know any metalcore/deathcore patches that work good with garageband?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

K Rawk

Reaction score
Have you tried using a parametric eq to sweep the frequencies to figure out whats causing the fizz and tried reducing it?

I use pod farm at the moment and its the same way but a parametric eq easily gets rid of it

brootalboo

My boo
Reaction score
You just need to mess around with it man. In my experience, the only distortion model that doesn't sound like *hit right out of the box with the defaults is the line 6 big bottom (and I'm sure the other ones would sound fine if I messed with them too, but I just don't have the patience for tone chasing :spock:) There are a lot of distortion patches floating around for them, and most of them use this model. If you want I can upload them!

Latest posts

')