POD xt flash memory problem!

Reaction score
Hi guys. I finally figured out what's wrong with my POD, but I don't know how to fix it. Here's the thread I created on line6.com:

Community: POD XT Crackling

I have a bunch of material that I'd like to record, and I have everything I need to do it (DFH, Cubase, etc.), except that my POD sounds like crapola.

I've guitar pro'd my first song (so I could work the drums out, and it was fun, and I can play along, seeing as it is fairly tough), so if any of you want to hear some MIDI goodness let me know and I'll email it up. I'm hoping that it's so completely awesome that it might motivate some of you to help me! :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, thanks for reading guys. Really appreciate any and all help/suggestions that you have to offer. Have a fantastic day, djentlemen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Here's a link to my old band, just so you peeps can see that I can, in fact, play guitar.

SCAR THE SKIES ( NEEDS A GUITARIST!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The stuff I'm writing now is ENTIRELY different. This ^ stuff is pretty gaycore, my solo shite is more along the lines of Periphery, Fellsilent, and Tony Danza. Much groovier, and much less generic (at least I'd like to think!).

Just wanted to let you know that helping me isn't a complete waste of your time. lol. Thanks again, people :)

')