Pod XT question

• Thread starter metalaxxe11
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalaxxe11

String Theory
Reaction score
Hey guys im just wondering if you can load tones ONTO the xt like you can with the x3 from pod farm (.l6t)? to use through amps or whatever. the reason i ask is because of the price difference between the 2 and im on a budget

Or can i only use it as my audio interface?

Thanks in advance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Hey guys im just wondering if you can load tones ONTO the xt like you can with the x3 from pod farm (.l6t)? to use through amps or whatever. the reason i ask is because of the price difference between the 2 and im on a budget

Or can i only use it as my audio interface?

Thanks in advance!

yes, you can download tones and save them on your pod xt

metalaxxe11

String Theory
Reaction score
Thanks, was also wondering if i can use XT with pod farm without purchasing it as i have a GX interface that lets me use it?

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
yes you can :)

when you plug the podxt in the pc for the first time. just download the line6 monkey and follow all the prompts :)

nothingleft09

What... the... F@#k!
Reaction score
lol Anyone have any good tones for an XT? I can't seem to get my damn recording patches to cooperate with my 8 string and the aftermath 8. Everything s either to low in volume or clipping. There is no middle ground. Suggestions Jym?