Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

• Thread starter Dillski
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dillski

Reaction score
I just finished up breeding a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Frerroseed so I have tons of 0 Spe mons for Grass and Mineral egg groups left over.

I also have plenty of 5 IV Abras and Protean Froakies

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Weimat01

Reaction score
Are you trying to get all 6 perfect? I am online if you're still wanting one with def.
I found I had a gabite with perfect def, so I bred that in. Thanks for the offer though. Yea either all 6 or 5 with either atk or SpAtk not included

It'd be good to have some 'mons with 0 IVs in Atk (to breed pure SpA users with minimal confusion self-damage) and 0 in Spe (for Trick Room users). Even more niche would be 0 HP/Def/SpD for Custap Berry leads (if that exists in Gen VI? And moreso for use in singles than doubles). Incidentally, I think this is why the IV guy tells you about 0 IVs now...they too can be part of a legitimate strategy.
Now thats some serious strategy! haha. Maybe we should start up a breeding thread and leave this on for friends codes?

frogunrua

Lord of the Afros
Reaction score
We probably should start a breeding thread. I want to breed a brave honedge with a 0 in speed.
Dillski can I get those sometime? I don't even have a protean froakie.

Dillski

Reaction score
We probably should start a breeding thread. I want to breed a brave honedge with a 0 in speed.
Dillski can I get those sometime? I don't even have a protean froakie.

Yea, I'm sure we could work something out :)
What's your in-game name?

Mine is Sixx

Joh

phantom of the net
Reaction score
Just got this game a few days ago guys. Any more love for it?
FC: 3368-2295-0679

Joh

phantom of the net
Reaction score
I'm still playing a lot. 1993-8209-1716, I'll add you tonight.

Sounds good man.

Also, if any of you dudes have an Adamant, human-like egg group pokemon to spare, let me know. Trying to get a sweet Bisharp setup.

Waelstrum

All Fourths Advocate
Reaction score
So I just got up to the Safari, and I don't yet know my type or pokemon, but my friend code is 4012-4938-6341 and my in game name is Harold.
EDIT: I just caught a four iv Pancham in the Safari.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Got a new 3ds for crimbus, so I'll be re-adding everybody in the thread if you want to add me too! My safari type is steel with magneton, klang, and excadrill.

Code is: 3625-9516-1351

piggins411

Reaction score
I figured since the new ones are out and I have a 3DS now it'd be worth reviving this topic if anyone new wanted to join in.
Friend Code: 1306-7991-4372
Name: Liz

')