Poll for the Boys

• Thread starter Your Majesty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Which?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Ken Burtch said:
Dude, we're not that complex or mysterious. Everyone already knows most of us stop maturing at 13 while our sense of responsibility generally continues to develop until we're 30 or so. Happy, YM? :D

Sorry, I just got done watching the first 2 Saw movies so my mind is putting together all these complex conspiracy plots :lol:

It was, however, interesting watching this thread spiral out of control.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Define biscuits? Are we talking American Biscuits or English biscuits? They mean totally different things across the continents.

Come to think of it, American whores or English whores as well?

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Lozek said:
Define biscuits? Are we talking American Biscuits or English biscuits? They mean totally different things across the continents.

I think American biscuits. I really really like American biscuits and... cookies (English biscuits). In Japan, you can find "English digestive biscuits" in any convenience store and I remember 3-4 years ago the first time some Americans and Europeans were thinking about trying them out and were saying stuff like, "Don't eat those. You'll get diarrhea! 'Digestive biscuits'... :barf:" Of course, a Brit came in at the right time and explained that they were just regular cookies. And, even to this day, I still don't know why they're called "digestive biscuits." I think they taste really good, but have a very very unpleasant name. Besides, aren't ALL foods digestive?

As far as whores, I think the poll is referring to the general store-bought variety of whore that can be found anywhere on Earth.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd never really thought about their name, Digestives are kinda the 'standard' non-fancy biscuit that you would get anywhere so you don't really think about it. After literally seconds of searching I have found a plethora of info on the mighty digestive and even an explanation for its name:

General Digestive info

An explanation for the name of the digestive, straight from the bakers mouth

and in-keeping with the balance of this thread:

Meaning and explanation of whores (notice that the photo conforms to Chris Rocks set of standards, she's wearing clear heels!!)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Lozek said:

:rofl:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey, when did the poll magically appear?

I'm always the last to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')